Bobbi Kristina

MGM Grand Investigating

Underage Gambling

5/21/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_bobbi_kristina_mgm2
The MGM Grand in Vegas has launched an internal investigation into video footage showing Whitney Houston's underage daughter Bobbi Kristina gambling at its casino this weekend.

TMZ posted the video this morning ... showing 19-year-old Bobbi hitting the slots Saturday night with her 22-year-old boyfriend. Bobbi was in town to attend the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.

A rep for the MGM tells TMZ, it is now looking into the incident.

The Nevada Gaming Commission has also launched its own investigation into the footage.

Underage gambling is a misdemeanor in Nevada, punishable by up to 6 months in county jail or $1,000 fine. The MGM Grand could be subject to an even heftier fine.

kathy

Give her some time and she will be just like her mother was and reading about her in the obituaries.
It won't be long give it about 1 or 2 years.

Joan K

Someone commented that she is a beuatiful girl, this person must be frigging blind, she looks like her fulgy Dad with a bad wig and lordy please somebody drag this broad to an orthodontist.

larry

wish she would take her money and just take her gapped toothed face and go away

LYNDA

All she needs for Christmas is her two front teeth......fixed!!!!!

Savvy1

Good lord, you could drive a truck through that gap! I feel bad for her though, she can't sing, she's not attractive at all and she's gonna start to unravel soon. As soon as she starts to feel the financial squeeze..... She's going to be the poster child for infomercials.

Leah

You would think that someone would have fixed her teeth by now.... seriously....

eric

@ kathy

It won't be long give it about 1 or 2 years.

You better be careful, because predicting someone to die is dangerous. BEWARE!

foo

why are he teeth the only thing people seem to care about. we all know who her dad is what did you expect...?

Sapphiegirl

HEY BK - GET YOUR TEETH FIXED! YOU HAE THE MONEY TO DO IT SO DO IT!

Your Mom

OMG! You serious!!??!!??!! So when I was young, there were times when walking in a casino, my mom or dad put money in a machine and let me hit the button or pull the arm. I was never charged. The casino must need more people on the floor to card people. Apparently somebody wasn't doing their job. And all these people talking trash about her teeth, that's messed up. That's something she got from her daddy and has obviously accepted it. She could have gotten braces when she was young if it was such an issue. Some of you guys just need to go look in a mirror and spit at it.

delly1234

I sort of agree that we should not go overboard about this behavior. It may raise a yellow flag, but I hardly think that it raises a red flag. She just lost her mother. People do much worse when coping with such a tragic event.

whoareyou

This girl seriously need to keep her lips over her teeth. Geesh.

jason

She could eat corn thru a picket fence! Get that grill fixed!!

Sran

I was in Vegas twice underage (18 and 20) and I was never asked for ID for alcohol or gambling(Im talking blackjack table)She wasnt either so its not the underage persons fault its the casinos authority for not asking. I wasnt gonna tell them I was underage-neither was she! We have all done it. If they investigate her then there is a million other cases they will need to open..

Cheyannec

Pat Houston, please do not accept anymore awards on Whitney Houston's behalf, She has a daughter that is her role. Alas you say you are there to support her. You seem to be enjoying the spotlight just too much. To you Bobbi kristina fire your stylist and make up artist if you have the same person that did Pat's makeup..She looked like a wet Morticia. Get rid of that tired bandage dress. Grow out your edges if you are going to wear a weave that is too much hair. You did not look young. You look like a old lounge singer. I know this sounds harsh but you are not a ugly girl but you need a makeover and I know people knock that space between your front teeth they might be right. There are quite a few famous women with spaces Lauren Hutton , Madonna, Natalie Cole to name a few, however yours is too wide it is a distraction avail yourself of a good cosmetic dentist/ orthodontist close it up a bit. keep a bit of space between your incisors to maintain your authenticity. I truly believe if you have the talent you should go sing your heart out. Pat Houston I don't know why but you give me the willy s

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments