Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

robyn

i hate to see that show go away but i can still watch it in the morning between 7 and 9

Sean Kelly

And, there the two of them were on the Today show talking about death threats. Claiming that the FBI was involved because they received some threatening email. When I heard the interview I called BS. They were just looking for publicity... now I know why. This jerk should have never been put on camera to begin with.

cindy hughes

I think cancelling DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER is wrong i enjoy watching it every week and i also have to start taping the rerunds so i can get my dog fix.....

Dave

I loved the show . I thought it was entertaining . Sad to see it go :( But everyone is entitled to their opinions .

Dave

sad to see it go

derp

The show was just boring, even when it was at its most entertaining points. Follow some random tips, wait for extended period, person doesn't show up, head home. Talk to person again do some more waiting, the "fugitive" always gets apprehended without incident. Give them a cig and some lackluster life advice, rinse and repeat. zzzzz

tony

I actually liked this show. Duane is a good man. His show is alot of acting. Deep down, the REAL Duane is a good man.

cnobles24

I didn't even realize this guy was still even on TV! Good -- his family was very annoying. I haven't seen one of their shows in at least 4 years. The only reason I've even seen one is because someone in my family used to watch!

Trish

I am pissed that the show is being cancelled. I watch it all the time. Hell I dvr the show. I will miss not seeing this show. Its to bad they couldn't reach some sort of agreement

brenda carter

well im not happy about that....

Me

Will NOT miss them. I think they're all a bunch of self-centered, arrogant, holier-than-thou asses.......

Lisa Riggs

I really bummed I loved that show and will miss not seeing dog and his team catching bad guys! :(

sammy t. jonson

anybody that knows them from the 70's and 80's will tell you they were just as bad "speed freaks" as the people they were running down. keep you ass's out of co. your nothing to us who really know you...punk never had the balls to pick me up ha

O_o

eh - the premise got old. that's all.

Kentucky Kitten

Good! I have never liked this show, it was taking up space on TV that something better could be shown. What? Just about anything!! LOL!