Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

rob

GOOD! The show sucks and he SUCKS!

SheisHot

I hope Lyssa gets her own show that includes lots of shots of her in bikinis and tight jeans. She is a serious Hottie and I love her!!

jimi

good, he was giving white folks a bad name

oink

By Dog, now u and Beth can go eat ****.

jennifer

I loved this show for alot of years.Then there was the thing that Dog was using the N......word over the phone with his son.I never looked at the show or The Dog the same after that.So, thank's for the good times........good luck to you.

parlayer

Dog "Gone"

Tee

Stupid show, gross people. good riddance.

karen

I liked watching this show, It was etertaining to me and I will miss them.

wow

Best news I've heard all week!

Dina

Thank the good GOD for miracles..........What a sleaze

Gmax

There comes a time in everything we do that it will end. I have watched the show and whether racism ever entered into it, I do know we should reserve judgement until and when if we ever know the truth. We all are capable of some pretty obnoxious comments and it's the apologies for them and true remorse which should reflect who we really are from that moment on. G

janja

it's about time, chase was ok but the ending so f'n boring buying people happy meals after they say they're so dangerous and then they end up melting over a burger. Then they feed them cancer sticks might as well give them dope.

abby

One of the most disgusting shows on TV. Couldn't stand him and his hair extensions, nor his overripe wife. The whole family is white trash.

CriticXtreme

About time. This show was a real as his hair. He brought down the credit , street cred, or professionalism of law enforcement , the military, FBI, CIA, MS-13 by hunting people with a paint gun. What's gets me is that many of you supported this fake person and his brood.

ROB MCNEAL

ALL THE CRAP THAT IS ON TV NOW DAYS, ALL THE VULGAR LANGUAGE AND ALMOST NUDE PEOPLE IN EVERYTHING YOU WATCH ON TV, AND YOUR TAKING OFF THE DOG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, I BELIEVE ITS BECAUSE THEY PRAY ON TV, AND YOUR LIKE EVERYBODY ELES THAT IS TRYING TO TAKE GOD OUT OF EVERYTHING, I SAY YOU SHOULD LEAVE DOG ON, YOU SHOULD THINK VERY HARD AND LONG BEFORE YOU PULL THE PLUG. PEOPLE MIGHT NOT WATCH ANY THING BY YOU ANY MORE IF YOU TAKE THE DOG OFF.