Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

ChuckyDee

Thank God!!! Never seen a more worthless idiot!!

Carolyn

I seen this coming months ago. Shame they could of not just showed there person lifes and just stuck with bond jumpers. Really like the show until all the drama.

Mustard

Maybe they shouldn't lie about drama that doesn't happen on the show, draw you in with a commercial then the show doesn't produce

colette

I will miss you, Dog and Beth.... At least we have re-runs and you may come back in another life.

Sienna Sacha

How this family of human debris ever got on air amazes me. . .

bryan

YES....Thank You Lord...this is the best news I've heard all year so far.

ted08

it's about time any body could be a BOUNTY HUNTER IF YOU WERE IN THE PEN AN RUN AFTER ANOTHER INMATE AN BAM UR A BOUNY HUNTER. DOG AN BETH LEAVE IT TO THE REAL POLICE NOT THE WANA BEES

chubbs McBuff

I love her too. she is so pretty and sweet. She has such a purtty mouth. I can't stand her inbred, redneck family though.

mexicana91911@gmail.com

BOO..I love this family...to all the haters..they put alot of criminals in,,,what have you done???,,,oh yeah, all hatters must be criminals, woman beaters and drug addicts...hahaha

Cheryl

Glad this finally happened. When the show began i liked watching it. Then it went to their heads. Especially Beth !! Just ruined it. Hopefully this now deflates their heads and make them realize that they ain't no better than the average person !

Robin Glover

I think it SUCKS I love that show but you can BET channel 48 will not be on any tv's in my home TMZ SUCKS FOR THAT I HOPE EVERYONE TELLS YOU HOW MUCH YOU SUCK

Susan

so you replaced The Dog with a Duck...what are you thinking. We love Dog, Beth and family. I am sure a smarter station will pick them up.

Linda

Why in the world would they cancel such a great show? There are those of us who enjoy watching this wonderful program. I wish the Chapman family all the best.

John Aguirre

About time those burros got off the air. Would love to shove that mullet down his gullet

carla

I love this show, I love Beth lyssa and dog. Do not cancel!!!