Mary Murphy Sued

She's a 'Cocaine-Fueled

Nymphomaniac'

5/21/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0521_mary_murphy_lawsuit_launch
"So You Think You Can Dance" judge Mary Murphy is a desperate, drug-abusing sexaholic ... who's addicted to plastic surgery ... so says her former manager in a new lawsuit.

Murphy is being sued by her ex-manager Michael Sanchez -- who claims he was hired as Murphy's personal manager in 2006 ... and practically saved her life ... only to be kicked to the curb in 2010.

In his suit, Sanchez claims Murphy was a NIGHTMARE ... and he was constantly covering up her dangerous and scandalous behavior to protect her image.

Among the claims, Sanchez says Murphy is a "desperate, cocaine-fueled nymphomaniac" who had "many inappropriate sexual relationships with 'So You Think You Can Dance' and 'Chelsea Lately' crew members."

Sanchez claims he once busted in to her apartment when she was unresponsive ... and found Murphy high on drugs and in bed with a SYTYCD producer ... with cocaine on the nightstand.

Sanchez also claims Murphy would violate FOX TV rules and U.S. game show laws by secretly coaching contestants behind the scenes.

And there's more -- Sanchez says Murphy would be drunk on set during tapings and hide her booze in a Coke cup.

But despite his loyal service to Murphy, Sanchez claims the judge breached their contract and fired him in 2010 after a dispute over money.

Sanchez says Mary stiffed him on commissions ... and he's demanding more than $1,000,000 in damages.

So far, no comment from Murphy's camp.

HtownOWS

How long until there is a "stolen" tape released?

buzz kill

Reminds me of someone I once knew. You really need to be in shape or it will kill you.

boo boo

That sounds like fun...at least for a night or two...being a cocaine fueled nymphomaniac I mean.

News Flash

Who?

JimmyB

OK....I give up. Who the eff is Mary Murphy??

Jim in Cali

wow, sometimes its just better to keep care of the people that work for you.

croc

what a mess!
and to think that all i didnt
like was that annoying voice of hers.
now this? hey didnt she cry her azz off last year about
being abused as a child..or roughed up by her husband? i forget which one.

will

hell yeah!! my kinda girl!!!

kronenburg

Sounds like Mary's had a few rides on that proverbial "hot tamale train!"

Kari

Not so sure he did much saving of her image--she seems pretty low class to me.

Calinative

I think there is some truth in some of this. Probably not all but some of this stuff is true.

Trooper Tom

I can't stand this woman that screetching she does is pathetic

Throwback kid

I always had this woman pegged as redneck trash with no talent and it looks like I was right. I mean how much respect can you have for a woman whose trademark is screaming at the top of her lungs when she likes an act on the show? Whatever happened to this no talent, is she living in a trailer park now?

Proud2bBlack

^ who cares

she sounds like a drugged out whore

JeffTheFan

Is that why she sounds so shrill? I thought she was just enthusiastic!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments