Mary Murphy Sued

She's a 'Cocaine-Fueled

Nymphomaniac'

5/21/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0521_mary_murphy_lawsuit_launch
"So You Think You Can Dance" judge Mary Murphy is a desperate, drug-abusing sexaholic ... who's addicted to plastic surgery ... so says her former manager in a new lawsuit.

Murphy is being sued by her ex-manager Michael Sanchez -- who claims he was hired as Murphy's personal manager in 2006 ... and practically saved her life ... only to be kicked to the curb in 2010.

In his suit, Sanchez claims Murphy was a NIGHTMARE ... and he was constantly covering up her dangerous and scandalous behavior to protect her image.

Among the claims, Sanchez says Murphy is a "desperate, cocaine-fueled nymphomaniac" who had "many inappropriate sexual relationships with 'So You Think You Can Dance' and 'Chelsea Lately' crew members."

Sanchez claims he once busted in to her apartment when she was unresponsive ... and found Murphy high on drugs and in bed with a SYTYCD producer ... with cocaine on the nightstand.

Sanchez also claims Murphy would violate FOX TV rules and U.S. game show laws by secretly coaching contestants behind the scenes.

And there's more -- Sanchez says Murphy would be drunk on set during tapings and hide her booze in a Coke cup.

But despite his loyal service to Murphy, Sanchez claims the judge breached their contract and fired him in 2010 after a dispute over money.

Sanchez says Mary stiffed him on commissions ... and he's demanding more than $1,000,000 in damages.

So far, no comment from Murphy's camp.

Justathought

Ok wait! Are we talking about Mary Murphy or Chelsea Handler????

derwood

WTF is it with slebs and drugs? They gotta run to a pill or a pipe because OH CRISIS someone snubbed their artistic input? Their jobs cannot be that stressful. If it's so damned stressful maybe she ought take the overnight shift at Denny's. Pathetic.

cancelledaccount

All I can say is that this "manager" who purportedly helped with image is a loser. Who makes money for years and then slams the client over a dispute? Does he think through that these allegations will lessen her income and therefore any chance for him to recover money (if she owes him)? I don't think he thought about that at all. And that makes me think there IS no money owed and this guy is just a spiteful, disloyal, former employee - one who will never work again given what he has done.

Garfield

How shocking, another whore white woman.

moe

NO surprise with her annoying, childish, and ridiculous behavior on the show. She is UGLY!!!

Snerkles

Thank God! I had to stop watching the show, due to her shrieking, idiotic comments. Hopefully, she won't be invited back. Of course, if she was having fun, with the producers, we might be subject to yet another season. If she's there, I won't be.

jayman419

So you get a million bucks. That's not going to last forever. And good luck finding another client with any sort of income who is willing to risk this dude spilling everything in the press and the courts at the first sign of discontent.

notalawyer

And... She has a fake laugh and makes stupid comments...

Freda_67

Mary Murphy is a great judge on SYTYCD isn't that what matters? The ex-manager should shut his trap.

Ashley Burke

I ran a craft service table and catered sytycd in Altanta all Murphy drank was water and lots of it!

ladydiinpa

wow this makes so much sense, I luv to see dancing, but hate her voice, so I do not watch, so she is high most of the time, makes sense to me,,,she is annoying...

Pecker

I know someone who met during the tapings and told me she reeked alcohol... I didn't think much of it until now...

Mike

Do you think she looks sober in this video? It is a beer festival after all.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzQAyu1-To

King Beef

I would be more surprised if it turned out she wasn't a coke-head. This chick is a whack-job.

Ginny

I feel kinda bad for her. Even if part of that is true there was no need to make it public especially over money it only shows this guy’s greedy attitude. I hope Mary is not doing drugs and alcohol I have a case in the family and believe me it’s not worth it, it just ruins everybody’s life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments