'Hunger Games' Star

Snags Heath Ledger's

$3 Million Treehouse!

5/22/2012 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heath Ledger Treehouse
First a new nose, now a new house -- "Hunger Games" star Josh Hutcherson just nabbed an incredible $3 million Hollywood Hills mansion ... previously owned by Heath Ledger.

The 1,861 sq. ft. pad -- locally dubbed the "treehouse" because of its surrounding dense foliage -- has had many celebrity owners ... including Ellen DeGeneres, who sold the place to Heath and his then-girlfriend Michelle Williams in 2005.

As we reported, the 2-bedroom 2-bath house was listed last September for $2.995 million.

It's unclear if Josh paid full price ... but seeing as the odds are ever in his favor, we doubt it.

Thanks to Zillow.com for the heads up.

My Big Salami

According to Zillows website that house is haunted!...

jules

3 million for less than 2,000 sq ft is just stupid

Bridget

He better chill out on the drinking. That is an awful lot of stuff to fall down on and fall off of.

Jay W.

Good for you kid !

Carl

Can't Ellen Degeneres stay in a home for more than a few years at a time?

Foreign

What's the point of buying a house like such? You mean to tell me that he spent $3 Million on THIS!!??!! He needs to be slapped hard as ****...then on top of that does he have a girl? If he single, then he really needs to jumped and by "jumped" I mean old school 12 on 1 type of beating...by friends though not strangers!! I WISH NO HARM NO OTHERS UNLESS THEY DESERVE IT LOL

kr

how can a 2 bedroom 2 bath anywhere be considered a "mansion" hell my house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and cost 100k.. plus I just remodeled it to have 3 more rooms and it still is only worth 100k

TheBestHeEverHad

He should've waited until he made a bigger name for himself before he made that investment. Hope he owns and not rent.

CN

Eventually every house in Hollywood will be able to claim it was once owned by Ellen DeGeneres. You go, Hollywood real estate mogul, you!

matt

hell probably fill it with booze, cause at 19 he thinks that is so badass

Polly

This house is cheap for a desireable area in California. I live in a house that I consider a dump and it's worth 500k. Location, location, location.

Tracker

test

jc126

Beautiful property! I'd love to live there if I ever hit the lottery. It's not massive, but the views and the setting are pretty awesome.

Thomas Jefferson