Sports Illustrated Model

Death Threats

from Chris Brown Fans

5/22/2012 10:40 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/22/2012 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0522-chrissy_teigan_chris_brown
Victoria's Secret and S.I. swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen has been bombarded with violent, twisted threats from multiple  Chris Brown fans ... after Teigen criticized his performance at the Billboard Music Awards ... TMZ has learned.

Teigen has been under fire ever since she tweeted about Brown's performance Sunday night ... "Why sing when you can dance?"

Team Breezy went insane ... hammering Chrissy with horrible messages that read:

-- "all you do is talk s**t, you need to be raped and murdered."
-- "killyoself bitch ur nothing but tall thatswhy you model. your nothing."
-- "ditzy dumb ass tramp your mother should've aborted you."
-- "i hope you are the next 'celebrity' to die"
-- "you have the brain capacity of a turtle, just die."

Chrissy posted a statement about the situation ... saying, "Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls. I'll end it there but it make me sad."

She added, "I have some screen caps. And I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN'T say this s**t."

The Twitter handles responsible for most of the threats have been deleted.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT -- Chris Brown just responded to the firestorm on Twitter, urging his fans to stop their onslaught, writing, "Team Breezy! Lets stop sending death threats! I know y'all bout that life but it's the wrong message! Ur turning haters into victims!"

He added, "And that only furthers their pointless existence!"

TEE

What do you expect from fans that cannot spell or express themselves properly?

Josh

Maybe fans will get their wish if Chris takes his violent behavior a step further with this girl.

Jasel

No idea why women, especially young girls, would make death threats over a piece of **** like Chris Brown.

Emellbee

It never ceases to amaze me the way Chris Brown could give a **** less. You'd think he would have a publicist who would make him release a statement asking his fans to knock it off, but I guess that's just "Chris being me".

Vlade Heffner

who cares, dont place yourself in a bad perdicament.

Cujeaux

Boycott VS so we can all be spared of their brain dead models. Let Mel have them all!

peter

i just saw the chris brown billboard awards performance " lip synching " ...it was horrible , absolutely horrible .

BC

Damn! THey dont make kids like they used to! I wonder what happened?

Kev the Realist

Shows the level of intellect among Chris Brown fans. News flash. He a freekin low life, talentless, batterer who degrades woman and has serious anger management issues. He is No roole model for anyone other than similar ghetto tramps and contracy to all these losers who support hiom, they are the ones who deserve everythung and then some of what they wanted to do to this w2oman. His performance was lip synced and he has no talent, he is a punk assthug who deserves to have the crap beaten out of him. Pick on a real man and see how you get your ass handed to you... Oh yeah that's unlikely, you like to beat up woman... Pathetic lowlife.

gimmeshelter

you keep standing strong, Chrissy--for those few illiterate skank fans who wanna get beatdowns from that dirtbag brown, the entire rest of the free world is on YOUR side--good for you for not backing down!! Chris Brown's career is essentially done, except for those ridiculous celebs (you know, the black ones who feel obligated to support him only due to his skin color)..hopefully, soon, Brown will be a memory.

Ashley B

Ok first off, you sound stupid with your comment on who/what Chris brown fans are calling them all dumb and violent. I AM a fan of Chris brown with a 3.8 gpa at Columbus State University with a pre med major so obviously I'm not dumb, and most importantly I am a fan of his MUSIC not of HIM. I don’t ask what my doctor does in his free time. Neither do I question lawyers on their personal business. So why do you think celebrities owe you their personal life? They are sharing their art & talent with you, and that’s all I focus on. So don't characterize everybody because in the end YOU are the one that looks STUPID. Secondly, that’s just twitter. Every celebrity has “stans” and if you say one bad thing, they come and attack you. That goes for CB, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, One Direction, everybody! So with that being said I guess EVERY celebrity is violent and is feeding violence through their music right?? Yeah you guys should THINK before you WRITE.

ChaChaBaby

These teens girls are sick nowadays ,all that hate really speaks a lot about themselves n confirms these kids need a positive influence

Daisy

Grow up, stop sweating Chris, he sure aint putting no money in your pocket. Ladies GROW up

I love anarchy

Solution;
Look these litlle girls up in room with the girl-beating ***** and he can beat some sense into all of them! What a bunch of spoiled little bitches

DC Fashion Addict

Wow! This chick is kinda slow. She was on Bravo's "Mad Fashion", & she dates John Legend. During the entire episode she seems very aloof. Poor thing smh.