Sports Illustrated Model

Death Threats

from Chris Brown Fans

5/22/2012 10:40 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/22/2012 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0522-chrissy_teigan_chris_brown
Victoria's Secret and S.I. swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen has been bombarded with violent, twisted threats from multiple  Chris Brown fans ... after Teigen criticized his performance at the Billboard Music Awards ... TMZ has learned.

Teigen has been under fire ever since she tweeted about Brown's performance Sunday night ... "Why sing when you can dance?"

Team Breezy went insane ... hammering Chrissy with horrible messages that read:

-- "all you do is talk s**t, you need to be raped and murdered."
-- "killyoself bitch ur nothing but tall thatswhy you model. your nothing."
-- "ditzy dumb ass tramp your mother should've aborted you."
-- "i hope you are the next 'celebrity' to die"
-- "you have the brain capacity of a turtle, just die."

Chrissy posted a statement about the situation ... saying, "Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls. I'll end it there but it make me sad."

She added, "I have some screen caps. And I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN'T say this s**t."

The Twitter handles responsible for most of the threats have been deleted.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT -- Chris Brown just responded to the firestorm on Twitter, urging his fans to stop their onslaught, writing, "Team Breezy! Lets stop sending death threats! I know y'all bout that life but it's the wrong message! Ur turning haters into victims!"

He added, "And that only furthers their pointless existence!"

TMP

I don't know who the broad is, but she didn't even really say anything all that mean. It would go to figure thought that Chris Brown would attract such awful, dumbass "fans". He's a douche... although, I have to say, I'm tired of people hating him for the Rhianna thing.. I mean, she's clearly forgiven him. She hangs out with him, does music with him and lifted the restraining order herself. My reasons for disliking him have nothing to do with her... I think he's a pompous, no talent idiot with too much ego and too little talent.

Mike

He has no talent. He can't even sing his own songs on stage. His attitude,stupidity and lip syncing will tank him soon enough. Chris Brown has NO TALENT!

Holea

It is no surprise that his fans are as classless as he is. Cant believe people still defend and support this man. I fear for the world.

TruthFull2000

Well you know what Chrissy I'm sorry but thats the risk you take when you bandwagon. Michael Jackson lipsung in order to be able to dance for longer periods of time and I'm glad he did. Same goes for Chris. But since CB is CB and hes got a bad rep everyone thinks hes free ground. I dont support death threats, specially over the internet, but being mature enough to not act like the 90% of celebrities and keep Chris's name out of their mouths goes a long way. What happened to do not judge lest ye be judged?

Sunset

It is not a suprise that a violent woman beater would have insane fans that make death threats. It is also wrong that he said she has a "pointless existence". He should be in jail for violating probation at least TWICE.

ohreally

My generation is F****ked

tellmeaboutit

"I know y'all bout that life..." WTF does that mean?? That idiot can't even talk. And speaking of pointless existence, that should be his middle name. All of his fans are little girls who think it would be so cool to have a guy "care enough" to beat on them and older girls like Rihanna who can't seem to focus without a thug to run her. Ghetto rats. .

Melanie

Those are some pretty harsh tweets and very childish. But are they technically death threats since no one threatened to kill her?

Melanie

Yeah, the Chris Brown bashing is getting a little old.

jayman419

So... Chris Brown's most ardent fans are misogynistic women-beaters. I'm shocked.

sam

Is this surprising from chris brown fans? He is obviously a horrible person, and his fans are proving to be the same.

anonymous

Chris Brown fans can't even read and write.

AZISMYKINGDOM

He at it again? Dude Someone get this guy a punchingbag

nOt24seven

Is she the one f'ing John Legend? If so, she came at Chris first and his fans responded..then she wants to play victim when all these random ppl came in her mentions saying mean things..hmm..kinda sounds like how Chris must feel when randoms come into his mentions saying mean things..she needs to focus on John Legend (if she is the same woman I know was tweeting negatively to Chris/about Chris) and why he hasn't had a hit song in a while..

I don't support hoes!

C

He added, "And that only furthers their pointless existence!"

Yeah since the world can't exist without seeing you pop/lock and jig around the stage, flailing those girly arms, while straining that per-pubescent voice to its limit.

#fukkouttahere