Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

gabe1092

Coop is a badass LOL

Randy

Wow so proud of Anderson Cooper.

julie lee

It was rude! he asked her to come on the show, knowing what she does, then embarrassed her to get more ratings!!! She's dreadful but Snooki isn't? or Ne Ne or any of the other terrible people he's had on his show. It's ridiculous. He's such a hyprocrite

Duh

U AMERICAN R SO PRETENTIOUS.

Jan

ANDERSON COOPER FOR PRESIDENT! Any man that can stand up for what he believes and say what he means even when it isn't politically correct is aces in my book. And Chrissie, who cares if he is soooo anything when he is thaaaaat honest.

Patti

I think it was all a SHOW for attention, on his part. In other words it was planned.

Ronbo

Really?

Steve Morgab

Anything for ratings. Anderson was rude. A real host would have found a zillion more questions to ask.
He could have gone to commercial and returned with out her there rather than choosing this gross nelly headline way of booting her off the show. With Anderson's low low low ratings of both this talk show and his CNN show he might find himself booted off the airways. Wouldn't be misses. Karma sucks Anderson.

missy

Chrissie GET A FRIGGIN LIFE

missy

I WOULD BOOT THAT NASTY THING OFF TOO!!!
GOOD FOR YOU ANDERSON WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Carolina

After reading a LOT of comments the one thing that has become patently obvious to me is that Mr. Cooper doesn't have much of a fan base amongst the TMZ readers. I can think of several reasons for this, none of which are Anderson's fault. I say this because I happen to know he is very well respected in most circles. However, the vast majority of comments here have little to do with the issue at hand, and yet they get a ton of 'likes'. Anyone defending him get a ton of 'hates'. I am pretty much giving up on this site. I will go somewhere where the readers/commentors are a bit more balanced in their opinions on the various issues. I know there is NO place one can completely escape the trolls, but that's OK if the majority actually comment based on an intelligent reading of the stories, and a balanced view of the world and our issues.

sharon

I am proud of you. Had the opportunuty, I would have done the same thing. Sometimes enough is enough. peace....

Jay

It's all about the gay hatred of women

Ann Ramsey

There is nothing wrong with using botox to reduce excessive sweating. It doesn't matter what the reason is. Nobody wants to look like a sweat hog. Lots of people have it done, especially teenagers who would be mortified by a problem like that. I'm sure you can find some reason to get mad at her other than this one - it makes you look ignorant, Anderson -- and I know you aren't.

CEdwards

I think AC is SO RUDE. It amazes me that the groups who scream the loudest for "toleration" are so intolerant of others. There's a lot more dreadful going on in the world besides this woman.