Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

VictoriaGirl

'That clip reminded me of that woman who hosted that show "the weakest link" when she'd say "you ARE the weakest link, goodbye". I love Anderson Cooper, he's great.

Kimberly Glendinning

Barbie mom is disgusting! She has already on Dr. Phil and the Doctors, so obviously she's getting the attention she wants. Her husband backs her up too! Craziness!

Paul B

Always thought you were a great interviewer Anderson, however on this occasion l think you were a bit on the rude side. Just cause you didn't like her, or agree with her it didn't give you the right to treat her that way. Anderson, you let yourself down.....

bjay

Lol. Oh please, this is like hitting the gay trifecta and the rainbow lotto on the same day. It is what every queen dreams of. Humiliate and tell off a beautiful empty headed straight female and then kick her off the stage. And to make it even better, he did it for a child. Cooper must get as giddy as a school girl whenever he thinks of it...

tamekaraeann

I understand that what she does is wrong, but he acted like a complete ******* about it. He invited her to the show to tell her side but all he did was get the whole crowd to laugh at her. He should have never invited her to the show if he was going to act so unprofessional.

Denese

She's NOT a human Barbi. Her face is dreadful puffy and horrible trout pout neon pink lips. Ugh!!

TheMarshmallowMan

I see this idiot is posting in the TMZ comment section. LOL

Becky

I love this man. Love him!

Patrice

That was one of the worst interviews I have seen in a while. I would not be surprised if the producer that put on that show was K-----. This would make sense if it was.

lilolzsteph

I wanna bone Anderson Cooper

RichRicardo2012

Thanks Harvey for the Fukeng iHop ad in the picture. Not that it was loading that fast anyway. Jesus TMZ is really starting to suck. It's almost not worth it anymore. In a few months it won't be. Ever seen a popular web site go down the drain on hits? Keep watching.

JDUB

Most talk show hosts would be worried about their career doing something like that. Anderson has no fear.

Mike S

That was very unprofessional of Anderson.

nann1968

She has on to much make-up. Looks like she pick of a 5 inch mask and put in on her face. I believe he was turned off when she mentioned the witch doctor.

Mike S

That was very unprofessional of Anderson. Anderson Anderson is now officially a news diva.