Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

MattG.

Anderson Cooper isn't worth the suit he inhabits. Here's a true journalist. Even the story he is covering is better than the crap on Cooper's daytime show. He had a guy on there with a sex doll today for the love of god! Go here for some real journalism: www.youtube.com/sandmnetwork

dave

He is so pompous, he was born in the upper east side and a little summer polo boy in the Hamptons. A platinum spoon in his mouth. He will never be as popular of a host as he thinks he should be because wealthy snooty people don't have the patience for dreadful common folk.

Betty

Unproffesional !!

justareader

the real question is why in the world would someone reproduce with such an idiot...then i realize the power of women. we can make kings feel like fools once we stop holding on to there nuts....plain and simple. if your a man and dont agree you're gay or one has really done her job well

Savvy1

God bless Anderson! Finally a celeb speaks up and does the right thing....please don't recant tomorrow like all the others do! Right on, I may start watching his show after this!

Sunset

Coop gave the b*tch das boot. Bad@ss.

bornunderprotest

andy talking "straight" to barbie

Mishel

Good for him. I'm so sick and tired of stupid mothers. What the hell is wrong with her.

Papichulo168

I think he got stumped by the woman's legitimate answer. He had no rebuttal for that so he just bullied his way out of it.

tellmeaboutit

Anderson's such a drama queen. As if he didn't have any idea of what this goofy woman was about or would say when the show booked her. LOL So phoney. i don't even watch his news show anymore because his talk show has blown all of his credibility. Sorry, Anderson, but I find you dreadful and I don't want to talk to you anymore!

Aussiecam

Good on you Anderson, You tell her!!! Any one who thinks it ok to give a teenager or anyone younger botox should not be a parent!

justin hundley

anderson also thinks vagina is dreadful

Caz

I asked my mom to get Botox in my armpits for over-sweating when I was 16....I had hyperhydrosis and I sweat through EVERYTHING. In canada they actually paid for the Botox under Medicare because they determined me to have a problem. I had to pay the $200 medical fee to the doc to do it and had a part-time job at the time. My mom thought it was silly but knew the problem really affected my self-esteem...and it worked so well, I was thrilled.

cc05

Wasn't Anderson the one who said Courtney Stoddens' BOOBS WERE REAL????????? So it's hard to take anything serious after that...ALTHOUGH i do agree that Barbie Mom is NOT a good Mom...

Wandolyn

Even if he did pre plan it who gives a f***... there's always gotta be haters! Lol