Lindsay vs. Kate

You Can't Look Away

from BOUNCY Showdown

5/23/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

052212_lindsay_still
Lindsay Lohan came out swinging to officially enter the Bounciest Boobs in Hollywood tournament -- and immediately faced the champ ... Kate Upton! Sports rule.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Thanks, TMZ, I feel so empowered as a wo..m....oh, wait, no, I don't, I feel like I'm Junior High.

Amy

Every time I see her (Lindsey) I don't know if I should call 911 and report a train wreck or grab my pitch fork and torch. I've seen high school biology experiments better looking than her.

Don

but you missed the camel

ketjo

Rerun this farce and many times as you can sweetie and its still going to come out the same....Lohan gets slammed !!!!

Like losing the ball game 15 to 1 and asking the Referree is he sure the score is right !!! What the hell does it matter YOU STILL LOSE !!

UPYOURS

For God's sake, two days of BOOBS????

Good riddance!

And Kate's boobs don't droop to her navel and they can't high five each other when they flop around to her back side. You probably don't need a level 5 hazmat suit or an armed guard to be safe in the same room with Kate either.

Joan K

TMZ who do you have working for you, a bunch of perverts, grow up already, you idiots.

UPYOURS

So when are the women at TMZ going to stand up and demand to have a "Men's package Day", so we can compare the family jewels? What BOOB came up with this lame-assed idea?? Is it the Jr. High crowd??? FFS

UPYOURS

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

Grandma Cracker

Happy Birthday NIKKI

Jeff Portlance

Kate has a way better face but her boobs are to "Floopy" But she has a far superior face & overall body...

bb

ARRRGH. I just read that Lohan has the NERVE to like a diva over the Elizabeth Taylor movie, complaining about the clean, competent, semi-famous-ish actors auditioning for the part of Burton just because they are not A-list. WTF was she expecting? Stuff like this makes my blood boil.

She deserves to be paired with her male equivalent for this mess of a movie to give her a taste of her own medicine. I nominate The Situation.

Luv

Happy Birthday, Nikki! I hope you have a wonderful day!

ketjo

The same two who trotted it out on the tv show last night and got heered off by the rest of the crew..."Over the top" "Can't even Compare" and "You are Crazy" shouted out by the others...Even Harvey said no way.....
My question is why !! Lohan Inc never takes a dunk without debating what they'll get out of it so what are the covering...or how will they benifit from this other then the small monentary pay ment from Harvey....
If Lindsay tweets are any indecation she has completely lose her freaking mine with or without drugs...
Damn Lindsay thinks she is Elizabeth Taylor....LOL trying to convince people she is really studing Elizabeth by becoming Elizabeth when she doesn't know the first thing about the real Woman.....LOL... They are soooooo Stupid....

Luv

On a side note, slurpies are free today at Seven Eleven. They're small cups though.