Mark Zuckerberg's Wife

The SIMPLE Ruby Wedding Ring

5/23/2012 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Engagement ring belonging to Priscilla Chan-Zuckerberg, wife of Mark ZuckerbergIf Mark Zuckerberg's new wife was expecting a MASSIVE diamond on her wedding ring ... she was SORELY disappointed.

Just days after the surprise wedding of the century, Priscilla Chan-Zuckerberg took her brand new ruby rock on the road ... flashing her piece during a lunch date with a friend in Palo Alto, CA yesterday.

According to reports, the $20 BILLION Facebook honcho -- who has a reputation for not caring about excessive displays of wealth -- designed the ring himself.

It's unclear how much the ring cost ... hopefully not much ... 'cause his Facebook stock has been sinking like Natalie Wood ever since it debuted on Friday.

So, we gotta ask ...

0523_rings_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

UNLEVINED HARVEY

the whole ipo has become a huge clusterfunk

IceGypsy

it's pretty. Like me, she prob doesn't like big flashy jewelry, and she prob prefers rubies of diamonds. I prefer Sapphires myself.

Don't feed the Trolls

Obviously she doesn't want to be on camera. Who can blame her, she's not your typical hot asian.

rikki

Sinking like Natalie Wood??? I guess her tragic death can now be considered funny as it has been about 30 years now....didn't make me smile though....could have come up with a better analogy....

all about the money

Those that answer way to small are too materialistic. Probably the type that when they first got their ring they went in to get it appraised to find out its value. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to give/sport an outlandishly expensive ring. He is not know for showing wealth, and I gather with it being a ruby ring instead of some huge diamond that the ruby has special meaning for her.

MzReeses

I'm not saying you have to have big giant diamond on your finger but that looks like something he got out the Avon Book. Embarrassing.

Jennifer

The Natalie Wood comment is about the most classless thing I have ever read. TMZ, you should be ashamed. A woman drowned, there are reports she was calling for help, there is suspicion she was murdered, but haha, let's joke about it! ****ing despicable.

SURFCOWBOY

I think the ring sucks but thats my opinion. I am sure she has a big ring at home that she doesn't wear for **** sakes of money braging like the rest of the world does. A ruby is timeless. Size doesnt matter like everyone seems to think. They love each other, who cares if its not a huge ring. I think this is great! I like this richie rich!

makeitstop

you lost me with the Natalie Wood comment RUDE

Meanie

She won't care about the ring, she'll divorce his ass once she's in good position to take half of everything he has. IT's inevitable.

dena

i vote that the Natalie Wood remark is in very poor taste

Truth

MASSIVE diamonds are for tacky people.

Jackson

The Natalie Wood comment was tasteless

Bridget

I like it. Simple and sweet.

Cheryl A.

I was going to comment on the ring, I think Rubies are gorgeous but really, TMZ grow the fvck up!! Sinking like Natalie Wood? Really, you have the 7th graders working this morning?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments