Sharon Stone Sued

Nanny Claims Actress

Called Her Stupid Filipino

5/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0523_sharon_stone_lawsuit_article
Sharon Stone's former nanny is suing the actress, claiming the actress repeatedly went on a tear against Filipinos, calling them stupid people.

Erlinda Elemen claims in her lawsuit ... Sharon would not cut her a break, berating her for her religion, even forbidding her from reading the Bible in her own room in Sharon's house.

Elemen, a Filipino woman, claims Sharon ordered her NOT to speak to the kids because she did not want them "to talk like you."

Elemen also claims Sharon bagged on Filipino food.

The former nanny claims Sharon tried to take back the overtime she was paid. Elemen says after she challenged Sharon on the OT, Stone repeatedly verbally attacked her for 3 weeks in front of guests, staff and others, and then fired her in February, 2011.

Sharon's attorney tells TMZ, "This is an absurd lawsuit that has been filed by a disgruntled ex-employee who is obviously looking to get money and way she can."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Butters_Creamy_Goo

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarafina

Why are we hearing this 15 months after the fact? That being said, SS seems like an absolute racist tyrant to work for. I hope Ms. Elemen gets her day in court.

Eddie

Let me guess, the nanny's name is Nikki Diaz.

raven

Wel she work in the Middle East where they not only berate Filipio domestic helpers, they also beat them up. I smell that Gloria Allred will find this woman and ask her to represent her on this case.

SURFCOWBOY

byatch

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Filipino food is damn tasty, Sharon Stone.

Kelly

I interacted with SS on a weekly basis for years when I was involved with a well-known AIDS organization. Let me tell you - the woman is a LIVING NIGHTMARE to deal with. I hope the maid takes her to the cleaners.

SharronPriceSwallows

I'm calling Manny Paquiauo!!!! I called Manny and he disapproves.

noel

It's not racist if it's true.

Leonel

Sharon White Trash

neiljam

lmao. true or not its still funny

CJ

Never been a fan of Sharon Stone, that being said, why didn't this woman just quit the job? Since when does being an ******* to people mean they can take you to court and get money? Get a life maid lady!

Pudding Tang

did Britney pull a Sharon or did Sharon pull a Britney vaginal exposure? is the real question

ImsoBossy

Why wasn't it an issue until she got fired? She knew she was a racist and didn't like the way she was being treated until after she got fired. That makes a lot of sense.

Allison

This isn't the first time I've heard that she's a mega-bi*ch. I remember how SS was the size of a planet at the end of 'Alpha Dog'. With all due respect to the real-life tragedy that the movie is connected to, I like to think of Sharon just like this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments