Sharon Stone Sued

Nanny Claims Actress

Called Her Stupid Filipino

5/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0523_sharon_stone_lawsuit_article
Sharon Stone's former nanny is suing the actress, claiming the actress repeatedly went on a tear against Filipinos, calling them stupid people.

Erlinda Elemen claims in her lawsuit ... Sharon would not cut her a break, berating her for her religion, even forbidding her from reading the Bible in her own room in Sharon's house.

Elemen, a Filipino woman, claims Sharon ordered her NOT to speak to the kids because she did not want them "to talk like you."

Elemen also claims Sharon bagged on Filipino food.

The former nanny claims Sharon tried to take back the overtime she was paid. Elemen says after she challenged Sharon on the OT, Stone repeatedly verbally attacked her for 3 weeks in front of guests, staff and others, and then fired her in February, 2011.

Sharon's attorney tells TMZ, "This is an absurd lawsuit that has been filed by a disgruntled ex-employee who is obviously looking to get money and way she can."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

David R. Buck

Good for Sharon - I had to explain to my 10 year old son, who has never been to church, why a few weeks ago, a bunch of adults were sitting around a table at Jack-n-the-Box restaurant holding hands with their eyes closed. I simply said to my son out-loud, that they were pretending to talk to an imaginary God in the sky. It was kind of embarrassing for everyone involved. I hate it when people act all crazy in public places. I don’t want my son exposed to delusional unbalanced people before he understands why religion is so harmful in today’s society.

David R. Buck

I had to explain to my 10 year old son, who has never been to church, why a few weeks ago, a bunch of adults were sitting around a table at Jack-n-the-Box restaurant holding hands with their eyes closed. I simply said to my son out-loud, that they were pretending to talk to an imaginary God in the sky. It was kind of embarrassing for everyone involved. I hate it when people act all crazy in public places. I don’t want my son exposed to delusional unbalanced people before he understands why religion is so harmful in today’s society. Peace.

RUBY

what a disgrace to someone like you sharon stone...who do u think u are?1 day u will be funish...very unhuman..BANNED SHARON STONE

hi

Years ago SS asked a married man to leave his wife and kids to move in with her,then she dumped the guy like a garbage bag,not nice.

Joe

finally, someone told those Nasty and rude phillipino women.

Joe

Honestly, I think Philipino women are nosey, have jealousy and are plain RUDE!!! I couldn't live with one, they start all smiley but inside it's a rotten heart.

Ed

The only reason she got famous was she bared her body otherwise she cant act.

encarnacion evertsen

Sharon Stone is more stupid than Filipinos. That lady is just trying to get what she's entitled to. She's also a human being and she deserved respect like anybody else, people like Sharon don't. Money means nothing if you act like a beast like her. She's still alive but her soul is already burning in hell where she belong.

Tony Montana

Erlinda "Arlene" used to work for Adam Sandler too and many more big names in hollywood and she is a wonderful person and well respected nanny among the hollywood celebrity circle but one thing, she is not "mukhang pera"! as a fellow Zamboangena, GO ARLENE!!! give SS a lesson and sue the crap out of her!!!

maeya

DIPUTA KA SHARON STONE BITCH!!!

Meatcock

she is right they are stupid, not only that the women are devious lying con women

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8