Kim Zolciak 911 Call

Big Puppy Trouble

During Fire Emergency

5/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_kim_zolciak_911_audio
TMZ has obtained the frantic 911 call placed moments after "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak discovered a burning 4-wheeler in her garage -- and based on the call, her 2-pound puppy caused a metric ton of trouble.

We broke the story ... the Roswell, GA fire department dispatched one fire truck to Kim's house yesterday after an ATV caught fire on her property.

The blaze was quickly extinguished and no one was hurt -- but according to the 911 call, the entire emergency would have gone a lot smoother if not for her tiny English bulldog named Dolce.

0524_kim_zolciak_dolce
During the call, the 911 operator orders Kim to leave the house -- but Kim insists on rescuing the dog first. Problem is ... Dolce's extremely small and went into hiding when she sensed trouble.

Much to the operator's chagrin, Kim spends several minutes searching for the dog -- before eventually finding it and evacuating the house.

Doggone it.

0523_house_fires_footer

steve

This woman has no talent at all shes not even real or cute fake all over fake hair fake nails fake boobs ..that amounts to zero ....

HamptonsHarry

Good job Kim! I would save my dogs before I would save most humans.

dollarbuild

A puppy should not be away from it's mother until eight weeks old, appr. eight pounds for an English Bulldog. Where is the puppy's mother? Unless Kim is a bitch.

tellmeaboutit

Sweet puppy. (That's it...the only decent thing I can say about this plastic blowup doll or her idiot show.)

jayman419

I can't blame her one bit. On two separate occasions, I have delayed my exit from my apartment during a fire alarm so I could locate and secure my cat. The fire wasn't on my floor either time, but even if it had been, I wouldn't regret taking him with me.

Our animals are totally dependent upon us for their health and safety. Abandoning them during an emergency is just terrible.

Hep

As the grandmother to two English Bulldogs, I know that bullies do not consider themselves dogs; they truly believe they are humans.

Jane

I'm glad she spent the time to find the dog....I would;ve done the same thing....the house wasn't ablaze so kudos to her

michy

I never watch this show, but GOOD FOR HER. id almost save my animals b4 my husband. haha well i would, he can save himself, ill worry about the defencless animals.. aww this makes me happy

Spencer B in MD

Good for you, Kim! I would have saved my animals too!

Darlene

I guess this is one way to get out of paying for the house that she said Kroy bought her,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2