Neil Diamond

Collateral Damage in

Pauly D Twitter Attack

5/24/2012 8:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0524_pauly_d_deadmau5
Pauly D has finally lashed back at Deadmau5 in their ongoing Twitter war ... but the MTV star inadvertently trashed a living legend in the process -- Neil 'Frickin' Diamond.

Pauly obviously saw the comments Deadmau5 made to TMZ ... when he said the "Jersey Shore" star has no talent as a DJ.

Moments ago, Pauly fired back by posting a photo of a Deadmau5 CD in the clearance section of a retail store with a message that read, "Wait I'm Sorry I Cant Hear You @deadmau5 The Clearance Section Is Too Loud."

0524_subasset_pauly_d_deadmau5

Nice comeback ... but the pic of the Deadmau5 album is next to "The Very Best of Neil Diamond" ... which happens to be in the same section!!!

Deadmau5 is fair game ... but c'mon Pauly ... leave Neil out of this!!!

cekeste

Sorry, DM. Love your sound, but why do you care enough about Madge and this greasy dude to make comments that make you look like a douche?

Amber

I've never heard him DJ, but I actually think Pauly D seems liek a very cool guy... Just my opinion, I like him.

Amber

I believe Pauly D is working on a CD with 50 cent... I'm not sure when or if it is already out....

Trevis Miho

People are on team PAULY?? Over Deadmau5?? Sorry, I don't/ won't believe that, I demand a recount that doesn't include Jersey and West Hollywood after dark..

SharkBait21

Deadmau is a just a cracked out Canuck. Pauly D just destroys this tool.

db

Pauly d... Are you kidding me?!?! He's got nothing on Neil and I'm not the biggest Diamond fan. Plus does pauly know his ratings for his show keep dropping every week? His 15 minutes and all those jersey shore peeps will be ending.

BigPudge

1) People that still put "First" with nothing else to add are tools (Hell, even if you put "First" in any post and add something, you are still a tool!

2) If you actually look at the picture, it is kind of obvious the talentless Pauly D put that CD there so he could take a picture, as the sticker says the price of the CD is 16.99. If that is a clearance price, that is pretty damn high!

kevin

All of you don't seem to realize that deadmau5 is a producer AND a DJ. He has a lot more talent than Pauly D. I'd like to see you guys just start producing tracks, and when you do, let me hear it. It'll probably sound like ****. People below me are tools. talking about things they don't know about

PixEMetz

How does one even compare an artist like Deadmau5 with a DJ like Pauly D? One is an award-winning, global, electronic musical genius, and the other is more famous for being on the "Jersey Shore," than his music. I highly doubt Pauly D would have 8 mil likes on FB if he wasn't part of reality TV. Congratulations to Pauly D on all of his recent success, truly…nobody is denying him that, but come on..Deadmau5 vs. Pauly D? For real???

Ticketsinventory

Yea well we havent seen anything yet for Los Angeles but there is a big gap in Dates after the San Jose show.. so It may be Neil will annouce Dates for Los Angeles soon.We here In L..A. Tickets prices aren’t crazy. at Ticketsinventory.com

Solitary Meme

His bad: That particular Neil Diamond album was picked by a panel of music icons to be listed in Rolling Stone Magasin'e Top 500 Albums of (cough) ll Time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4