'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

Slammer1%

Everyone in this PU^&Y Ass club is nothing more than a PUNK ASSED Wannabe. Sandman, you want to start some s%#t come on up to Long Beach and look me up, i'm not hard to find if you are a real biker. I would love to send your sissy ass home whining to that punk Prez and VP. This whole club is a joke and being married to a cop pretty much says it all. No real biker would ever do that. SOA is a TV show with actors, who by the way are more realistic than these PUNKS. And this moron, Sandman wants fight him? REALLY. Hate to sat it but I bet that actor would kick his ass. Laffing Douche Bags, what a fricking bunch of KITTY CATS... if you catch my drift. Sandman, tough guy I.ll be waiting for your PUNK ASS, hey bring the two other punks with you Prez, VP and also that idiot Tank, would love to see you punks all by myself.

Loki

Kurt Sutter all of a sudden thinks he's a real 1%er. He's a joke like his show. As far as the devils ride. No real Motorcycle club respects a club who answers to a daddy like this club. It's just another support club. Support the Vagos MC World.

Tina Scott

Pahahahaha! what a pr*ck!!! hahahahaha! Grow Up!

Tina Scott

Pahahahahahaha!!! what a pr1ck!!!! Grow Up mate!!

Tina Scott

Pahahahahaha!!! What a pr!ck!! Grow Up mate!

Tina Scott

LOL ok the enter button clearly working oops!

Mone2wo9

It makes you think what else is fake on Discovery

Fk/LDMC

Sandman is a *****, not a real biker and that fake ass club they have is so ****ing stupid, fill with bad actors. Real clubs don't put their **** out like this clowns have... trust me those guys are nothing but a bunch of wannabe bikers. SOA we al lknow is nothing but a TV show that is scripted and has never claim to be a real MC. FK those clowns

Devildog

its a stupid fake soap opera entertainment TV show, to get you to buy the sponsors products, for you drama queens that thinks its real and believe in the tooth fair, turn your TV off go clean your toilet or go for a ride quit your whining

Devildog

Devildog

Deadman

the laughing devils are real they were real before that stupid show but i think ''Sin Mob'' is fake real veiwers will know what im talking about

"Happy" SOA

I'll handle it with Sandman. Yes I will!

ryder

first thing first a mc dos not make you a criminal 1% ers are so if your not in criminal activites how cares if the cameras fowlo there ass around and saying that real mcs dont let cameras in what the hell is outlaw bickers show on history i dont defende eter ppl but before ppl post stupid coments cheque your faq first just saying

ryder

first thing first not all mcs are 1%ers so if your not doing criminal activites how cares if cameras fowlo you and if 1% wouldnt let cameras folow them then how dos one of my favorit show ever exsit the history chan (outlaw bickers) so most coments are just invalid so how about ppl start chequing there faq before posting stupid coments like that and yes i agree soa is a better show than devils ride but with fiction you can make awsome episod and a real mc show 1% or not couldent show criminal activites on tv cuz they would get charge thats y outla bicker show only shows crimes that alredy happen just saying