'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

widowspyder

loves SAMCRO..good job Kurt and Katy

Brock

As if this stupid ass group the laughing devils are a club its a joke and extreamly bad acting.

j

hey sandman your a ***ot and your club is all a bunch of fake ass punk bitch so go suck a dick

marc

he Laffing Devils are cops

Sharon LaRosa- Fulginiti

The CHARACTERS from Laffing ducks / devils are reality show idiots.... They all get drunk and drive on the road with their cycle putting innocent people at risk. I would sell the tickets for a ring fight between this guy and any SOA actors... Sandman needs to step back and shut up. No one cares about his ideas or his opinion and only fake ass wanna be gang bangers watch that horrible trash that discovery is airing with the show. Bunch of monkeys on bikes if you ask me... Charlie has more bad ass in his pinky finger then your motorcycle group has all together. Cry baby ass Sandman...

Moon

Any REAL mc, whether a 1%er club or not, wouldn't have its own reality show.

Laura

Sandman is as real a biker as SOA's Prospect Half-Sack. There has never been a real MC that would let cameras into 'church'. Even private cameras would not be allowed to record member votes. And sure as hell would NEVER show a 'recovery' job or any other 'job'. At least SOA admits they are a TV Show!!! Sandman lets be real... You're only the Pres. cause you're just more of a pretty boy than the Pres. you helped get voted out...

Laura

Claw

It might be a simple case of Kurt Sutter, the SOA creator, thinking he's safe, with the Hell's Angels having his back. After all, last week's episode had the NY Chapter President on the show (Frankie Diamonds) and this week, the infamous Sonny Barger, the Oakland Chapter President. If I were the Laffing Devils, I would think twice about calling them out, with that kind of muscle behind the SoA.

Jeremy

Mother ****er NEEDS to do a Kurt Cobain Movie

support81

Wow, would "sandman" like to take on "Happy", whos real name is DL, who i an active member of Hells Angels Oakland? Sons is fake has ****, but they know and say there fake. Laffin ducks acually think they are a real MC.

infantrydude

why didnt he call out "Happy" David Labrava? Oh thats right cause hes in a real 1% club, The Hells Angles. Guess Sandmans just scared

tim

I am not officially in any MC,. how ever , i had bumped in to an 81 member once ,when i was about 17 years old. in brockton 1 summer day. the best day in my life while in brockton. anyways. i am currently in mainland china and there are expat motor clubs .the biggest one i would say would be in shanghai and not beijing and many would suspect. i've got a bike and formed my own expat only motor cluib. these shows are fake and LD doesn't exist as a formal MC. they are paid stubs who try to show the country they are all that!. i saw soa and most of them are now defunct actors! hasbens in the past and now OLD!

Support81

Funny how most 81 members have never even heard of Laffing Devils probably because legit MC Clubs get 81's permission to be a club if they don't want any trouble that is.....

Jane64

I love SOA and I like The Laughing Devils, but Sandman calling out Charlie Hunnam is down right stupid!! Kurt has a right to speak his opinion and Sandman does to, but why bring others into it and be a smartass!!