'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Az Heat

Hey Sandman I will definitely you and I'm not even a club! Your show is a joke so come out to Cave Creek, Az and we will have some drinks! Yes I'm calling you out you fake ass eviction wannabe!

G

I live out by where theses yahoos are at they have zero respect for the road and other drivers. They just pull on out in front of you without even looking. One of them is going to ended up road kill by no fault of the driver that hit them. As far as I am concerned get the hell out of San Diego or be more respectful to the people that live here.

kluoto

"The Devil's Ride" has to be one of the worst - and gayest! - shows EVER. Bunch of bitches pretending to be in a MC. I'm surprised other clubs haven't chased them out.......oh wait......IT'S A TV SHOW!!

Rob

I actually am pretty sure that the Discovery Channel show is also fictional. Also, there isn't an Amish Mafia.

Slappahoe

**** bikers come to toonerville

mk

no "REAL" biker club would be part of a "reality show" soa is just a tv show. TLD are possers

Victory_rider

Have you watched that show? Laughing Devils are a joke. I honestly thought that they made up the mc for the show.

fraz81

Send happy see how he makes out with that fight lol reality biker bitch

Randsom

Tell that big Puss Sandvagina he can pay for my ride there and back from KC and Ill fight him. Ill also throw in a signed photo of his mother.

Daniel B. Field

Sandman wants to fight an actor? lol..lol
He must be awful stupid to even bring that up. Sandman
must have a lot of time on his hands....

Jax stcyr

Sandman from San Diego the Devils ride.better known as Dora the Explorer you think your so tough call me on please and find out who I really am you ****ing bitch the Devils ride are just a bunch off ***s like I said call me on go ahead call me on I don't need your address I'll find you.

John

The Laffing Devils are wannabes. Kurt Sutter might not look like much but the 1% Devils Ride wants to portray are Kurt's friends. Sons of Anarchy is based on the 1% group that they want you to to believe is pushing Devils Ride wannabe MC's to war. Sandman is a punk, no one outside of San Diego cares what he thinks he is.

Nathan

How bout sandman calms his ****. A REAL biker wouldn't give two ****s about what Hollywood says. Proof that these guys are just TMZs little bitches

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12