'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

coathanger

The guy on the right looks like a Hollywood actor. Ooooh real scary. Theres only one Sandman and his name is Jim Fullington. He could beat the hell out of this tool in a second.

Joyce

I think you should both grow up. Sandman the day of the big bad biker has gone along time ago. You should have not brought in the actors because thats what they are ACTORS. Sandman grow up and get a life.

Nitehawk

Are you guys serious? #1 DAGO is no 1% but then again, neither are the Angels- And yes, obviously with the red colors and the DeathHead lookalike patch- DAGO has HA approval- and I assure you HAMC is making coin on the deal, always good to make legit scratch. As for Sutter- the man is a marketing and entertainment genius- and what has he done? He has done what they do in pro wrestling- he has created HEAT, and ANY heat is good heat- both sides know this and now he has drummed up attention and more people will be watching... BTW- I hope you all realize that the Devils Ride is scripted-

Scott

Both shows are about the same. D.R. Is NOT going to show you anything that would really get them in trouble or bring FEDS attention. On the other hand Kurt Sutter is a cry baby. I say this because (when) I followed him on face book all he did was whine. I lost respect for him when he started acting like he needed to cuddle and have a diaper change. My God man, You made a good living off of the same thing you giving crap about. Then you bitch up by bringing in the actors from your HIT tv show, as if they were your puppets. I would say your doing this to try and make your "show" more real. If you dont like DR dont watch it!!!

Gadget 1%er

The funny thing about all these comments is it is all made up Hollywood B.S....And all ya'll are playing right into it.

Amber

WTF?! Kurt Sutter starts **** with The Devils Ride dude and Charles Hunnam gets threatened? Really? and then this "Sand Man" wants to bring in Kurts WIFE Katey Sagal. Like he has nothing better to do with his life?! I have nothing against The Devils Ride, and yes, Kurt Sutter shouldve never posted that to Twitter but really? You felt the need to talk **** about every one else BUT the guy thats talking ****? 0_o ..... need i say more?

Larry Slone

Charlie/jax kick this guy from the devils fake wanna be ass

Mike

The Laffing Devils are not a real MC. Its a scripted series with a bunch of actors pretending to be tough. Look how soft they all are. And the story line going on is just a rehash of the nWo. Bischoff is just trying to be cool. I love how Sandmans "boxing" scrap with that other guy went. Sandman has zero skill and the other guy is smacking him around and then Sandman "knocks" him out. Im sorry but Kurt said what everyone else was thinking. These guys are not 1%ers. They arent even real.

John

The Devils are not a 1% MC. They took their cuts off before entering Nevada? Really? If they are connected to the 81 then why would they be afraid to wear their cuts anywhere?

Plus being part of a outlaw MC means you don't take your cut off for anyone. You earned that full patch after years of initiation and you defend your colors against anything.

It is obvious these guys are scripted to appear as a 1% MC but in reality are not. The show is a joke.

Joyce

You sould all grow up. Sandman the day of the big bad biker is over. Get a life. It is only a T.V. show. Did you ever think that what Curt said was just for publicity? Right away you want to fight everyone. Leave the cast out of it because there are at least 4 guys on that show that could kick your butt all the way to France. I can't believe that you even said you wanted to fight them. That remark just shows how stupid you are. No one fights any more, they talk it out. No one cares if you are a big bad biker. I bet you are just a jerk.

Christina

How to know a biker gang isn't a real biker game? They issue challenges via twitter/talking to the press. Real bikers would simply respond, not talk to a reporter about it. That being said, Kurt Sutter had every right to be angry, the show is using something he created (The SOA brand) in it's advertising for it's show, drawing comparisons between the two to try to tap into the market for those who like that show. But as they are not a 1% bike club, and make it clear they are not on their show, it is false advertising to bill themselves as a "real life SONS of Anarchy" because there is nothing real about it. In addition, WERE they a real life SONS they wouldn't be filmed since real 1% bike clubs are involved in breaking the law, and no one would allow their law breaking activities to be filmed. It just doesn't make any sense for them to do so. Unfortunately this little scuffle just gives the show Devil's ride even more media attention. Wish Kurt Sutter had been able to resist saying anything about it, as he just invited that other show free advertising.

Oside-1132

Laughing Devils is a joke, They smash around San Diego so what, they are not in the Dangerous parts of SD. Tell them go try and kick it at a liquor store in South East and see what happens. If they think they have somewhat of target on their backs now, They have no clue when (Real Hoods & Real MC's) find out where there little shack is at... Ooh wait they have protection (Hollywood Cameras).....

Big Daddy

Sandman, really? You want to call Out Charlie for what Kurt said? I believe MC's should be respected and not berated. Having said that. Sandman wants to pick a battle with the smallest member off the cast. That is incredibly heroic of you. Keep your beef with the one that embarrassed you dumbass. I'm surprised you didn't call out Katey. Nut up or shut up you poser.

Harleyjohn

The Laffing Devils are WANT-A-BE'S

esp7312

Sandman...lol....wannabe!!!!! I dare say I "real" dangerous club would not advertise themselves on television.....LD look at the prez...lol...the biggest thing they have done was repo a bike...wow!!!! I would love to take Sandman's invite....put his fake azz to sleep:)...real clubs and/or badasses dont look for trouble...they finish problems....