'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

Tedipe1

My personal opinion is that I think both sides set up this disagreement as publicity for both Sons of Anarchy & The Devils Ride. It's all about getting viewers for both shows.

Tedipe1

hollywoodsa

Not a smart move! Sandman keep,keep Charlie out of it,he didn't cause the situation.Don't get a reputation for going after the lttle guy,what's up with that!!

Glendy

Maybe Kurt's friend, Sonny, will get in touch with them............lol! Would love to hear that conversation!

hollywoodsa

Really,come on Sandman leave Charlie out of it,I see your going after the little guy! As for Sutter not a smart move,your lucky you're not dealing with a real motorcycle club,although who know Sandman could have some legit friends from a real club.

Big Rob

comparing the "Laughing Devils tv show" to the "SOA" really isnt fair. Its like comparing lukwarm reality to fantasy!! People like this guy sandman is just someone with limited boxing skills who really isnt afraid to get his ass kicked..now put this guy in a street fight with letts say a "shot caller or soldier" from a prison gang and his attitude would be different!! as for the soa actors!! lol.. u never know, i mean chuck norris, randy coutour, and bruce lee have all become actors!!
only an idiot steps blindly in fire!!!

RichRicardo2012

Hey Sandman, if you want to call out a cast member, you do realize that Chuck Zito is on the show this season yes? Why don't you man up and call Chuck out?

RichRicardo2012

Hey Sand Man, Chuck Zito is on the show this season also. Why don't you call him out?

schizuki

A whole jolly club with jolly pirate nicknames!

craig gilcrest

sandmans a weene washer.......

Dr Smooth

Obviously Sand*** has never seen Green Street Hooligans.

Big Daddy

Sandman is pretty tough wanting to fight the smallest guy on the cast. Nut up or shut up Sadman

Dante

Please - they've hired actors as extras!!! This is all manufactured drama for the sheeple! Did anyone notice that the guy that *supposedly* got his bike repo-d was Dave Perewitz?

P.S. I love women who love Dick Clark!

Joy

Thats BullSh*t!!!!!

Sean

LOL the Laffing Devils are as fake as the sons of anarchy, no real biker would confuse them with a real club. It's like believing man vs. wild is a real survival show.