'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

EastCoastChopper

The custom bike repo in Las Vegas was also canned! I know the doorman where the bike was and he said the production crew and a couple d-bags from gigglin devils came into the club and spoke to the owner of the bike - They gave him paper work and the option to pay 5 grand or sign over the bike...The production even gave dude $500 bucks to make it look real and sign off royalties. IT was 98% staged.

Joy

I am so disappointed in SandMan I really liked him and now well not so much I have been a fan of Charlie Hunnams for years back in Green Street Hooligans The words came out of Kurts mouth not Charlies... Hell Devils ride is gonna lose alote of viewers for this one.

BeeBee

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny as **** how after talking all that **** and challenging an actor to a fight, the guy asks for Kurt's wife autographed photo?? I mean, the guy even mentions he' d appreciate it. God, this is why I like reading all this stuff... It's a disgusting habit, but every once in a while, something like this happens and it make my day.

alvavaroM

WTF!!!!! When did These guys ever claim to be 1%ers??? Do the people throwing this term around even understand what THAT means??? Kurt shouldn't have SAID his actors can beat this club up. Sandman responded and said OKAY!!!!!! He said he LOVED Married With Children. Go Sandman and Billy the Kid, I Love Devils Ride!!!! Kurt, you know you STOLE Zito's idea. You ain't no tough guy..... that's why you said "you're actors" not yourself.

Filter2k

Its laughable that a real MC even pays the f@#k attention to some POS digital chat crud like twitter.

Mimi

Seems that all the cable stations are copy cats with subject shows . I personally perfer sons of anarchy show to the other reality biker show.No real biker club would have there business out there to the public.......for real!

Brent

I can't see how hard of a biker gang you are with a tv crew following you... They talk **** about the sons of anarchy but I bet they are just as scripted, and they are suppose to be "real life" bikers. Pst yeah right

Oside-1132

Now I know why the true Rider's all left the Laughing Dumbo's. They didn't want to be part of this Fish Fry they are receiving right now... All Set up and Staged for Entertainment....

Junior

This Sandman guy is a real ********.

TD

THE DEVILS RIDES SOUNDS MORE LIKE A CARNIVEL RIDE...SUTTER ROCKS...BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST TV SHOW CREATORS OF ALL TIME...WHAT TRUE OUTLAW BIKER GANG WOULD LET A TV CREW TAPE THEM...LAST I REMEMBER TRUE BIKER GANGS HAVE RULES THEY ABIDE BY...

Paula

t, then responding was stoooopid # 2 act and # 3 STOOOPID, Media feeding on it.

terdrivemecrzy

probably wasnt the smartest thing to say, whether true or not, but i agree that the sandman guy should not have brought the actors into it....they didnt make the comment...never saw the reality show, but thats exactly why i dont do them...because they are NOT reality and i wish there would stop being an audience for them, so we could get back to some good tv.

Shar Hensley

I don't know why Sandman want's to call out Charlie, unless Sandman feels a little inferior. Anyway's if your such a up & up guy Sandman and a reel MC why would your guys go behind their club Pres. to get rid of him. Come on! You look like a good boxer and all but when it comes to acting Charlie and the whole SOA crew got you guys beat. Besides, I'd believe they were the real MC before I'd buy that your's was.

Rich

Thank You sooo much for filming this Laffing Devils Bunch so we know who they are. There is alot of B.S.talk about respect on that show, but they display it by sneaking into Las Vegas to repo a motorcycle? As a 40 year Vegas Dude i would suspect that wont be tolerated again, should make for a GREAT SEASON FINALE' !

dave

THE ****ING MC CLUBS THAT IS REAL DOES NOY HAVE A TV SHOW ABOUT , TV SHOWS ARE NOT ALL REAL THING THAT GO ON IN THE MC WORLD