'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

weasel

Real bikers take care of things. Not talk about it

ZombieVengence

Sandman is a whiney little bitch. He thinks that challenging actors to a fight is "macho?" Also what kind of name is "Laffing Devils." I am pretty sure Devil's Ride will cancel after if not before season 1 is over. Also I am sure the Sutter could send some real mc members to Sandman and his sissy cop club mc.

Support your local 81 AFFA!

sdmn

The perfect come back would be: "If you were layin' on the ground with your guts hangin' out at least I would piss on your intestines to keep you alive..."

sdmn

A good come back, "If you were layin' on the ground with your guts hangin' out at least I would piss on your intestines to keep you alive..."

Stoney

Sutter needs to show some respect. He makes a good living off of the mc world. They Earned their patches, his actors didn't.

Hooligan

Sandman called out one of the smallest actors on the set. Maybe he should call out "Happy". Yeah, bet he doesn't have the balls to do that.

Neal H. Woods

In reality, no one has anything to prove......either the Devils Ride.....nor SOA....in my opinion(and I ve seen every episode of both shows).......neither has anything to prove to the other. I like both shows and enjoy seeing where the drama in each goes.

joker

This is classic Sutter! Kurt is the ultimate puppet master and brilliant at stirring the pot which he knows keeps his name and the SoA brand out there. There is NO QUESTION this was started by Sutter for this purpose.
Don't you guys get it? When Sutter first made the comment he said his actors could take the club. Meaning the CHARACTER jax NOT the man Charlie. And in Sandman's reply- he mentions his love for PEG Bundy, not Katie the person. His mention of the character's white shoes is about the character - COME ON people...don't be fooled into the hype. Plus I haven't heard one mention from anyone in the club on the show or anywhere else say they are a real life SoA. That was a quote from entertainment weekly...no one else.

G_man

"REAL" MC? This chicken s**t resorts to challenging an actor that did not utter a word. If he has a problem with a comment made by Sutter he should challenge him. SOA is not a "reality" show, unlike this so called "reality" Laffing Monkeys" s**t. No serious MC would put up with the disrespect and undisciplined behavior of this clown.

Tom

this is classic Sutter...he's the ultimate puppetmaster. he's brilliant at stirring up crap which keeps HIS NAME in the headlines, while the others are his pawns and do the dirty work.

There is NO QUESTION SUTTER STARTED THIS! Dont you people get it?? Sutter said his actors could beat up the club and Sandman called out the CHARACTER JAX, not the PERSON Charlie. Just like sandman mentioned Peg Bundy, not Katie Segal. Sandman also mentioned his white shoes which is what the CHARACTER JAX wears! It was all about callling out the character Jax, not the real guy Charlie.

He called out the character, not the guy. C'mon people, don't be fooled!!!

biffula

Sutter's right, those clowns in Devil's Ride are the biggest bunch of loser posers I've ever seen. They're not 1%ers, but they want everyone to think they are.

Larry

S O A IS A TV SHOW THIS DEVILS IS A BUNCH OF BULL**** THEY ARE NOT A REAL CLUB THEY ARE NOT 1%ERS THEY ARE DOUCH-BAGS

**** THEM

Tommy Gunn

From working as an Extra on SOA and knowing all the guys there not interested in fighting some dude.. Charlie is a Very cool guy and always cool with the fans.. Now Happy on the show is an Oakland Hells Angel and sure he will ride down there he's always up for that !! there are many real MC member's as extras on SOA from the Vagos to the Hells Angels & Kurt sees and the Patches show up on set before wardrobe hands out the SOA cuts..

DEMO

most of the REAL clubs think these guys are a joke. the actors cant even read there lines well at all

david isaacs

HAVE YOU EVER MET A 1% RED DEVIL I DONT THINK SO!!!!!