'Sons of Anarchy'

Fight Brewing with

REAL Motorcycle Club

5/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523_sons_of_anarchy_gettyThe star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a fight.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture?  I would appreciate it."

We called Sutter for comment -- so far, no response.

0524_biker_babes_contest_footer

Drew

I have a comment what about this we keep the drama show to the FX. And all that is cool let the Devils tell the real life reality to discovery channel. Sandman you are sweet as hell itself hope you found those punks that stole **** out of the truck.

FREEDY

I think there a bunch of ...actors,,,,,,it's so FAKE........

gigi

does sandman not realize that SOA, has to do with the ha, hes gonna get his ass kicked

rico

~ i know this mc, they're clowns ...

cable

laughing losers

cable

laughing losers

Mad Bomber

I would like to know who the Devils are affiliated with? Maybe its just a script like SOA, just curious. But the truth is you can buy that SOA crap on line. I stopped a guy in the store and told him if he wears that three piece patch and that diamond patch into the wrong bar after dark he may get himself a whuppin. Cant fix stupid.

hardass

I think the Laffing devils got that name because they are a joke. I get embaressed for them watching it. They are making fun of SOA because the actors can act harder than these so called bikers are. If i was in another 1% club i would be pissed off about what a joke they are makeing these clubs look like. When i first saw the show i thought it was a parcdy!!

Harleyridr

Laffing Devils a REAL MC ???? What a friggin joke that show is . It should be on the cartoon channel.

joedog

ok let sandman a charlie fight... it would just be two actors fighting each other... does anyone really think this show is real? the 13 guys on my sunday softball team could beat the s--t out of these punk b-<>"*s!!! even tonights episode proved it... if you are a motorcycle club and ONE guy comes to your little mickey mouse club with a bat and breaks stuff, you beat his A--!!! what do you do? you sit down and talk about how this is gonna get violent... REALLY? you guys are so FAKE... and if you are not fake , you should be ashamed of the fact that you are all PUNK B*%#@+S!!!!!

the guy that who could kick sandman's ass

to all the LD's... you are a bunch of fake ass bitches... sure pick a fight with actors,***** ass fake bikers... why not tell sandman to challenge someone from a 1% club to a fight..oh wait you wont do that cause you are a BITCH!!!!!!! sandman stands for, if i fight a real biker and not an actor i will be put to sleep...lol... wow your show makes me sick!!!

kim

Sandman picks a fight with jax what a *****

13stars

I hope sandman realizes there club is a joke, i ride with one of the largest and oldest MC's on the east coast and the laughing babygirls O sorry devils are a f##cking joke, I have an invite for the devils come to bristol pa with all your members and you will find out what a real MC is. you will go home the crying devils. and sand man if you can still walk i will give your broke ass a pair of shoes to walk home in, because u will not be going home on your bike .............13stars

Anthony

Kurt, your probally right that show is a joke and for a mc there not tuff guys there just for tv...

HDSKL92

the laffing devils are a f'n JOKE. that isnt a real mc whatsoever. Any real 1%er would never even allow all that s*** on tv period. that show is so fake. thats not a club, thats a bunch of hot heads that decided to make a make believe club. They would get their asses stomped by any real 1%er MC.....