Kissy Ukrainian Reporter

Screw Will Smith

I'm Saving My Lips For ...

5/24/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052412_tmzlive_vitali_sediuk_launch
The Ukrainian reporter who tried to kiss Will Smith at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" last week now has a new celebrity target to smooch -- and she's barely legal.

Vitalii Sediuk appeared on TMZ Live today, claiming his new holy grail is 19-year-old Selena Gomez -- "I love her. She is my future project. Selena, hi. I'm not afraid of Justin Bieber. He's not competition."

Vitali says he's also got his eyes on UK singer Cheryl Cole and Angelina Jolie. Good luck with that.

TheMarshmallowMan

I thought he was gay? He looks like a power bottom

Santo

And before I finish this sentence Selena Gomez will have a restraining order in place. This is not the last time the man gets slapped on the red carpet. Count on it.

Fools Rush In

I really dare him to try out the stalking kissing bit on Stacy Keibler. It would be quite amusing to watch her lay that guy out and not the way he was hoping for.

Randrew

I think he is kinda cute and would love to have him over on "my couch". He can kiss me all he wants.

jeff

Apperantly, this guy walks around all day with his eyes closed.

Majestik

Someone explain to this arsehole he's in America, if he tries to pull that crap here he won't just get a slap in the face but a nice little pair of cuffs, a sentence and a lawsuit. Why the HELL is TMZ giving him any thought? Harvey, are you planning on hiring this guy as the new member of your team?

Stormy

WOW! One day saying one thing, the next day saying something opposite. Sounds like another emotionally dysfunctional homo!

Trevis Miho

Haha, how cute that we're supposed to act like we give a s**t 'bout this dude. If you get slapped by Will Smith on the red carpet, you should just sit it out for a bit. You apologized - cool, now shutup and take a time out..

Trevis Miho

...I think Will should've slapped him twice: once because he deserved it, twice to wipe the herpes off his hand from slapping the guy near the mouth in the first place. Vitali seems like the type of guy that says "bazinga" a lot. Just saying..

Mark

Great!! Of course here's TMZ ready to give him the publicity we all knew he was trying to get in the first place.

This is just getting ridiculous.

Amy

I woulda mashed his face. God knows where his mouth's been.

Don't feed the Trolls

Sexual assault is any unwanted physical contact of a sexual nature that occurs without consent from both individuals or under threat or coercion.

UnboundZero

that fool got bitch slapped =] ha ha

kitnplayn

Hey Will.....be a man! A real man would step up and charge this offender with bodily assault, so as to prevent future victims.

IceGypsy

"future project"? more like future victim. This guy is really creepy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments