Jeff Goldblum

Scores Restraining Order

Against Scary STALKER

5/25/2012 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0525_jeff_goldblum_article
Jeff Goldblum
just got a restraining order against the woman he claims has been stalking him since 2001.

An L.A. County judge granted a temporary restraining order today against Linda Ransom ... after Goldblum claimed she constantly followed him in public, showed up at his house uninvited, and appeared on multiple occasions at his stage performances in NYC and L.A.

Goldblum stated in legal docs, "I am frightened of Ms. Ransom and feel she poses a serious threat to my personal safety."

As TMZ previously reported ... Goldblum filed for a restraining order back in 2010 against Ransom -- around the time she was being released from a mental institution -- but the judge shut him down, saying she needed to make a "fresh threat" before an order would be granted.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

This one's probably legit. How can you not stalk Jeff Goldblum. The guy is a genius.

Don't feed the Trolls

She must not be very hot. She's been stalking him since 2001 and released from a mental institution and he still not interested? J/K

KeemDream_CI

I read the quote in his voice. Inserting unnecessary dramatic pauses everywhere.

Susan

Does JG have perm. eye-liner? I noticed it on L/O, but thought it was pt of his on camera make-up. Now, I see it here, too. Love him!

lookItsMegRyan

Someone needs to tell him he can take his makeup from The Fly movie now.

Brent Jorgensen

"Like" if you're wondering why ANYONE stalk Jeff Goldblum.

qtπ

Bet you guys didn't know that he was "involved" with Rielle Hunter, John Edwards' mistress at the same time as Edwards. He even thought the baby might be his.

Bridget

I like Jeff Goldblum. He is kinda hot. I have no clue why I think he's hot, I just do, lol. Probibly because I like his acting. He makes very simple lines more interesting. Wouldn't stalk him though.

Hope that girl gets some more help and leaves him alone.

sheila

I can totallly understand the impulse to stalk Mr. Goldblum, he is an amazingly attractive man. I wouldn't do it, but I understand it. I've loved him Since Tenspeed and Brownshoe!

Toilethead

Why would anyone stalk that freak?

justme9151006

I would stalk him! Just the way he talks is sexy. Im half his age and I would do him in a heatbeat!! Especially in the movie Independence Day. :) and Jurassic Park, and Nine Months...**** i'd do him just for standing there looking at me. ;)

parlayer

looks like he needs a "non restraining order" does he have trouble breathing? so ugly air is afraid to get close to his face??

Cartman

Hey, welcome to being famous.

Why do celebs think they can live normal lives after selling their souls?

MrHarrybawls2010

Jeff Goldblum used to be a movie star.

Now he is best known for appearing on TMZ once a year, wearing a red shirt with his eyes bugged out.

LittleJoe

"..and appeared on multiple occasions at his stage performances in NYC and L.A".
This woman must be really sick.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments