Kim Kardashian

Call Me a Pill Popper

And I'll Go After You

5/25/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_kim_kardashian_getty
Kim Kardashian
is telling friends she's totally klean ... and God help the tabloids that say she's a pill popper.

Our Kardashian sources tell us Kim is furious over a report in an Australian mag claiming she takes Valium and sleeping pills in dangerous amounts, and the family is alarmed. Based on what we're told, it appears Kim is not only Rx free, but she barely touches alcohol.

0524_kardashian_cover_sub
We've learned Kim has summoned her lawyers, who are about to fire off letters to the media outlets that report or pick up the Australian story ... saying they'll do so at their own peril.

BTW, the article also say Khloe has given her an ultimatum -- either stop taking pills within 3 weeks or she'll tell Kris Jenner and Kanye. Our Khloe sources say it's totally false.

Good riddance!

@craigyferg

Here in Los Angeles, a Kardashian saw its shadow. Six more weeks of smog.

taylor

Call me a skeptic or whatever.....but when I read the story, the first thing I thought was how dumb it is (especially with the backlash) to reveal this very personal information. It is a very dangerous accusation. But, of course, you never know who to believe nowadays.

Toilethead

She should pop some diet pills for her big fat ass.

Amber

This fake B**** just has to stay in the news one way or another!!! Go the F*** away, please?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Grouchy Smurf

She has publicly discussed her anxiety issues. And in this day and age I think it is safe to assume that when someone says they have anxiety problems they are probably on Xanax and at least one anti-depressant. So if she's taking sleeping pills and/or Valium I wouldn't be surprised. This country takes too many drugs.

lovetohatecelebs

This fake wh*re is probably addicted to pain meds or something from all the times she's had cosmetic surgery procedures.

lovetohatecelebs

cosmetic/plastic surgery*

Gretel

I am so thankful we have TMZ to set the story straight on the K's. I can't wait to hear the story about Kris wanting to be a nun throughout her early years, or how Robert Kardashian was so thrilled with Khloe was born because out of all of the children she is the one who resembled him the most, how Kim fell to her knees and sobbed when she realized her marriage was not salvagable .... oh so many stories waiting to be told about the purity of the Kardashians. I will be reading them all TMZ. Thank you so much for setting the record straight on the true First Family of America. Now, if you will excuse me while I clean the throw up out of my mouth. Thank you.

ragu4u

It wouldn't be bad if all she swallows are pills but........I'm just sayin.

kronenburg

Of course, she's popping pills. She's got lifetime refills of penicillin to ward off the STDs constantly swimming through her dark, dank, musty body.

moe l.

The only pills she takes are the ones that she needs to combat her STD's. As a result, she takes around 50 pills/day.

victory

Who cares about the pills, what's interesting , is hearing her speak about her marriage in terms of 'I'm divorced', seems she has forgotten she has a court date in June. Perhaps Kris Humphries would like a legal do***ent that states their marriage is officially over. Fantasy land!

Maverick

More fake Kardashian drama.

This drug story was planted by them.

They'll do ANYTHING to keep their name in TMZ, ROL, People, etc.

It's sick.

Fuck Celebrities

Rather feisty for a pill popper.

Bonnie

Kim probaly take valium and sleeping pills someone close to her had to leak this otherwise who would have known in order to write this article and then add their own on spice to it. Who cares. I read that Beyonce has decided to be friends with Kim Kardashian and she is going to bring her out of stage hugging her to show friendship. Now that's a slap. If true this hurts. If Beyonce can accept this woman as a friend she can accept her dad back as her business manager. Beyonce is selling herself to the devil.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments