Malia Obama

Can You Spot

THE SECRET SERVICE??

5/25/2012 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0525_malia_obama_splash_v4Using their powers of camouflage, Malia Obama's Secret Service detail managed to go totally unnoticed at a tween-filled One Direction concert Thursday night ... well, ALMOST unnoticed.

While President Obama's 13-year-old daughter screamed her face off at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA ... one of her protectors kept his eyes peeled for danger while trying to blend in with the army of screaming teenage girls.

So check out the photo ... and use your power of sight to SPOT THE AGENT!!

blueflameford

Imagine being the agent who gets stuck with this assignment. One Direction concert. haha

karlew

I'm thinking the chick to the right in the black dress is also secret service

Pua

Now we have Obama youth.... reminscent....

Hawaiian

Yep Their the ones with the hookers?

Julie

WOW!! Good move TMZ. Stalking a US Presidents 13 year daughter. Guess it was a really slow news day. As for the rest of you, please remember, you are discussing a minor child.

sem

I hope that poor guy got triple time plus hazard pay.

AyeJay

Am I the only one who noticed the black girl in the upper right hand corner that looks like her eyes are about to pop out of her head? LMFAO.

RonRon

That's Al Jolson on the top right.

Bridget

Well from what I understand the SS has a few levels of security. The guy directly behind her is probibly supposed to be the obvious agent. But the big time security, I doubt any of us are even noticing.

Glad she is having fun. She is gonna probibly be a little embarassed she had this taste in music when she gets older though, lol. But I think most of us (especially the girls) are a little embarrassed of their taste in music when they were 13.

vanburner

TMZ you shouldn't post pics like this as you've outed almost the whole Secret Service detail that was assigned. Pretty disrespectful

ryoruns

I think I also see Chris Hansen...and he beat the photographer to the punch line and told him to take a seat right there.

Michael

I spot 3 secret service agents. The dude directly behind her sitting down. The black and white/spanish girl standing next to each other.

Sea Urchin

Malia, your daddy is a whore. Why does he hate Americans?

thebronze

Both of the females to the left of her are SS agents too.

thebronze

Both of the females standing to the left of her (her right) are SS agents too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments