Malia Obama

Can You Spot

THE SECRET SERVICE??

5/25/2012 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0525_malia_obama_splash_v4Using their powers of camouflage, Malia Obama's Secret Service detail managed to go totally unnoticed at a tween-filled One Direction concert Thursday night ... well, ALMOST unnoticed.

While President Obama's 13-year-old daughter screamed her face off at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA ... one of her protectors kept his eyes peeled for danger while trying to blend in with the army of screaming teenage girls.

So check out the photo ... and use your power of sight to SPOT THE AGENT!!

thebronze

Sorry for the double post.

Marilyn

People stop being so mean to a young girl whose has not done anything to any of you, Check youself, your taste or choses may not too great either. given your comments, I wonder about your "head". Leave the young girl along with your racist thoughts and remarks. after all whose to say people like you.....?

I am Spartacus

this photo just looks strange. He looks like he is sitting down right behind her. She is in the same row as the 2 girls to the left in the photo. The girl on the cellphone and the blonde are in the row behind her.

So is he sitting in the seat while Malia stands directly in front of him? That's rather creepy that this dude is basically sitting there with her ass in his face.

I am Spartacus

whats creepy is Malia looks like Barack with a wig on. She is starting to look rather manly.

sd001

Come on, leave your school yard bullying comments to an adult. She is a child. Hope it make you all feel big and tough to be able to bully a child behind a made up name.

gomoga

Look at that girl on the TOP-RIGHT! ZOMBIES!

Straight Talkin Texan

I see at least 3, one male and 2 female.

Jason Michael Barry

The blue eyes is Granny, What is she doing, why are the Young people looking around in all different directions, seen like a message for the one that might un-stand. At safe-way I only know what I In-turn-pit-.ed, as the person with 2, acted\ on a step. Then at the Boys Club the kids, a group. Barton told me he went there "THE BOYS CLUB". And it was some thing he liked.Then Maxwell Castle and Alex Gerstel went to camp in 2002, I was told mostly colored kids were there, I heard that the 2 had fun, On the night of Boys Club, End of park st. Group of "fine"Young, Danced there way down from bus stop, to a party that did not happen, police were all over it , gun shot let off, police use cars to back the group to park st.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3