Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

Caligirl

And here I thought Dena had more class than this and that Clint was a much better human being than this. To even allow such a display of wreckless behavior is appalling. I will skip this show just because these people are not worth MY time or money to support them.

Joy Chuah

OMG! That amount of cash could feed lots of starving nations.

Orville

Can't they be sued for that ? but hey why spend money on something your gonna waste u could of given me the money, i would of put some major use to it.

laura

how offensive! how f-ing stupid and wasteful. this is not art - how sickening. they ought to take the same amount of money they spent on this bag and donate 100 times that amount to a shelter - human or animal. f-ing ridiculous in this economy with people literally starving.....god, i can't stand it.

Karen

Clint Eastwood needs to start watching his kids, instead of letting them go on a reality show. This just goes to show how these kids are raised. Too much money not enough sense. I will never watch this disturbing family's reality show. I hope it goes away.

Mel

Why isn't stupid an option?

Mashedle

You can't tell other people how to spend their (or their father's) money. Is it a sad commentary on what people will do for entertainment? Personally, I think so. I think it's hard to grasp this concept when so many people are hurting financially. Not everyone is sitting on their couch waiting for their welfare checks in the mail. I feel like my husband works hard and it's just not enough. It's her right to essentially burn a pile of money and I can get pretty steamed about it but what's the point?

Jill

Most likely a publicity stunt for their reality show. E! probably footed the bill.

Karen Larsen

I hope it was fake, otherwise I will NEVER EVER watch that show again. i liked it! But I work so hard for my $$$, I cann imagine that anyone could be that wealthy!?

Marvin

This is just totally without class. Donate the money and burn a fake.!!!!

zelda

Some people become famous for being urinated on and some people become famous for burning $100,000 purse. In the end they are still useless members of the 1% trying desperately to stay in the 1% at any cost.

Carol Carnes

WOW! How stupid. Does she think this will get people to watch the new reality show. Peole are already getting tired of reality shows. I, myself don't watch them, ANY of them, and I won't be watching this one either. Clint Eastwood should be ashamed of himself to even agree to let his family do this. I thought he had more class than that. Nice going Clint!

starsign

Only a statement the filthy rich could make.

Raejean

I'd reply to any one of you in support, but this is worth saying over and over again individually until it sinks in to the empty skulls in question: The wealthy basically have a right to do whatever they want with their money, but it's totally obscene to see large amounts pissed away on a stunt that could have instead fed hundreds or found housing for a homeless family or provided transportation or child care for a parent to get back to work.

I don't "get" these people and how they can be so callous about how much of the country is suffering.

There's a problem here

How refreshing to see yet another Hollywood celeb spawn showing her maturity. She seems so well raised.