Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

anonymous

Wow... I wish I had $100k to burn literally. I hope her parents are proud

BigHoss

I never heard of her before this story, Thats why she did it to get people talking about her. She'll probbly make tripple the amount off this stunt.

Linda

Who raised this obnoxious Francesca? Her mother, actress Frances Fisher did a great job. What a great job Daddy Clint did. Not to mention boring mindless step mom. This girl is ugly, inside and out. Burning expensive bags when people down the street from her tacky home are starving and living in the bushes or by the side of the road. The "reality" show is a joke. Frances and Clint, you raised a selfish little demon.Congratulations.

ben

great that it's against some corporation that charges too much for dung. bad that i owe 90k on my mortgage which will take me a very long time to pay off.

Lovejac23

All this show is going to do is give Clint a bad bad name. I sure as heck hope not. 40+ years in hollywood and it's comming down to his kids doing moronic stuff? I knew there was a reason for not watching this show. Clint DESERVES respect from his family. I'm hoping this was a fake bag. But if not..what a shame. I'll NEVER stop loving Clint. No mattter what his family put him through---which is through the mud by disrespecting him like this. Terrible :( He's a legendary icon for gosh sakes.

Chun LI

So true. Stupid bitch

B. Bo

How about they donate $100,000 to a charity so people don't hate them now?

KrazyWhiteBoy

Stupid a$$ bitch.

-kn

I fully believe that, in this catitalist society, if you earn it, then you can spend it as you want. But, this is the sort of thing that can add to the USA having a bad image. I have to wonder why some people think that they have to flaunt it, if they have it. Overall, this country does so many good things with our wealth; look at what Linda & Bill Gates do with their incredible charity. And then, you see what these two did for notoriety. Its too bad that they don't seem to understand that they could be heroes, instead just another pair of Hollywood type publicity hounds. Kind of sad, if you ask me.

annie2

Hopefully she gets knocked into next week by Clint and has all her credit cards and any trust accounts given by him frozen until she can act responsibly and GRATEFULLY with the money that has been granted her by default. It stuns me that Clint hasn't taught his kids how to work for and appreciate money. He is from a generation that had to bust their a$$ for everything. Maybe he's been too busy making his movies. Maybe she just didn't listen. Too bad either way. She needs to work as a hotel maid for a while and learn to appreciate a paycheck.

j

There isn't a handbag in the world that is worth $100,000,and anybody who pays that much is a fool and a sucker for being "taken" by these designers who are laughing all the way to the bank.

nonparieldolls

As long as they didn't steal the money or the bag, it was theirs to do with as they please.

Having said that, when you have talent, you don't need to engage in pointless stunts to get attention. Is Francesca and her boyfriend trying to be the latest version of "Speidi"?? Are there any young people in Hollwyood who can actually DO something besides stand in front of a camera? How embarrassing to have all that money and still be so useless and kinda sad/pathetic. 100K would buy lessons for something -- tennis, swimming, singing. All she could think to do with it was buy an overpriced handbag and set fire to it. Impressive. Ho-hum.

Janet Becraft

Clint Eastwood's should'nt burn the bag with the money that is not even hers because she is stealing the money bag from her bag.
She should'nt steal at all.

Dina E.

Hey everyone. I'm Francesca's step mother. Watch Mrs. Eastwood and Company on MONDAY NIGHT at 10pm on E! to get the REAL story behind this bag. These bags are a disgusting display of wealth and showing off, in my opinion. See the real story tomorrow.

Saba

It sickens me that most people in the Top 1 % are complete idiots when they get their hands on money in her case someone one elses money