Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

Louise

What an arrogant thing to do!!

JUstin

Hey , Anything to get attention for their new show. But in all honesty , I don't think that show is going to survive. It's too , umm , like Harvey puts it - VANILLA ..

alfdana

could they have donated that $100k to an honorable charity? seems like a bigger statement would be going through the process of pretending to buy the bag then at the last minute decide to give it to a charity as a social-political-statement.

the_truth_hurts

who the hell would pay that much for any bag? just because some homo made it...LOL morons

Michelle

I want to punch her in the face.

Acorr234

When Clint's show first came on I thought it was unlike Clint to do that sort of thing but since I've seen the show and now that I see what kind of children he has raised I have an entirely different opinion of him now. What a disappointment this man has become. Just like the rest of desperate celebrities sucking the teet formerly known as "Hollywood"..

CelesteLaw

I wouldn't say blasphemous really .... how about just idiotic?

KicksandGiggles

By the way, the only way I would pay $150,000 for a freaking purse, it would have to come with $149,950 already in it!

Reader

I love Mr. Eastwood. I am a bit appalled that his child would do something of this nature. Clint seems so level headed how could he raise a child like this. So many people wondering where their next meal is coming from. Then you have big Hollywood do something like this. This makes the Detroit commercial seem well like a commercial. Not a message.

PT

Business expense.

Steinberg

how is this art again?

wiptidoo

They couldn't find a better way to spend the money, like give it to people that really need it-the homeless, and hungry???? Do they really think this photo shoot would make people like them more??? What a mindless brat of a daughter she is-it's easy to do I guess when you are brainless twit and have daddy's money to blow.

me

OMG! that beautiful bag, how could she? The Birkin bag is like the holy grail of handbags. If I had one of them i'd put it behind glass on a display and never carry it. I love designer bags, I can't imagine ever burning one.

Sadie

I have always liked Eastwood but after watching a short part of the show, changed my opinion--his kids are all spoiled and his wife tries to act like she's still one of the teenagers. That money could have been put to a thousand better uses if they have $100,000 to burn. Sad....

Jay W.

To be stupid and 19 again... one could only dream.