Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

TIFFNEY

I HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL FOR HER, NOW.
JUST THINK OF ALL THE FOOD THAT COULD HAVE PURCHASE FOR THE POOR.

me

Well I have to say one thing, the photos are beautiful. I guess this is something like trash the dress, but only she trashed the bag. I trashed my wedding dress but 1,000 is much different than 100,000. I would love to have a Birkin bag. I'm obsessed with designer bags and probably would sleep with my Louis if I wouldn't damage it. I cringe at the thought of burning such a pretty bag but the more I look at the photos....the more I like them, I would love to have one of those bags though, if she didn't want it should have gave it to me, I'd take care of it and display it in my living room in a glass case.

kr

francesca... if you really have no idea the joy that money would have brought to someone please know that it would. if you want to do good in this world..f eel free to send me the 100k on a dare and make it so we can have a home to raise our disabled kid in instead of sweating out how to feed her every day. Thanks

Bitchmaster

Wow. That was stupid.

DaveT

Clint Eastwood 2012 **==
(blows smoke off gun)

Rodney

Art is Art. This makes a statement. Buying and Hording it you just burned 100k on nothing.... Makes a statement

Bloomcounty.USA

Considering they could have easily photoshopped ... yeah it's incredibly stupid, but then again so is a $100,000 dollar purse.

Lena

This sickens me!!! Do you know how many people $100,000 could feed?? How many homeless children could be helped? This entire family should be ashamed that they are raising a daughter who can blow through that kind of money and not even think about how selfish it is.

raven

If this was a real birkn and this is how they live, check them out after a few years. They'll probably filing for bankruptcy either they screwed their taxes or something

tami

when i relize how many kids going thru cancer , and there parents , this is truly a slap in those that face what is important in life , and to even spend 100.000 on a bag is like waking by a child in dufar eating an icecream cone , things are not gettting better here . And i guess now that you have a show your making money so who cares , I am thinking your father would not agree with this

nastynorm

Shes probley got 10 more in the closet.

shdwfx

Who cares about the bag....it's just plain ignorant to flaunt this kind of waste when people are in need all over the country and the world. Immature and disgusting.

Vince

2 *******s, plain and simple. I hope Clint kicks both their asses. Nothing else to say.

A viewer

What the??? And I've been using the same old purse for 3 years (got it on sale for $89). What a piece of spoiled, Hollywood garbage - Clint should be really proud...what a waste.

A viewer

what the ??? Spoiled brat, Clint should be a real proud Daddy. And I've been lugging around the same old purse for three years. This is exactly why I never go to the movies or rent a dvd. I'm not going to support super- rich spoiled snots.