Flavor Flav

Facing Prison for

Not Paying Child Support

5/26/2012 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0526_flavor_flav_tmz
List of things Flavor Flav apparently thinks are a joke -- 911 and child support.

The legendary Public Enemy rapper is behind on his child support payments to his baby mama in Albany, NY to the tune of $111,186 ... which has him now facing a prison sentence of 180 days.

Under a support agreement, Flav is required to pay $837.72 a week to Angie Parker to support the couple’s three children.

Flav failed to show up for a court hearing this week, says the NY Daily News, so an Albany County magistrate recommended the jail sentence -- and revoking his driver’s license and passport.

He must appear in Albany Family Court on June 19.

KicksandGiggles

I am so sick of race stereotypes I could vomit. Yes, cultures do have certain characteristics. Not all are bad. There are more good things I believe than bad. NEWSFLASH::: White people, Asian people, Hispanics & everybody breathing as a culture have some really f_kd Up things about them as a culture. NOBODY HAS BEEN CROWNED JUDGE. Those who rehash all this black crap better remember their culture is not so damn perfect either! Let the hate begin - doesn't affect my $$ so its all good!!!

Tammy

Oh big shock another rapper that is a worthless piece of crap.

April D

The dead beat deserves to rot!

hollyhoodman

Someone had sex with flavor flav?? Hmm sounds like a gold digger. When did kids cost 800 a week to live on? My parents supported 5 kids on 1400 a month and Paid the rent!

Pamela

I hope they LOCK HIM UP- no early release!! As a mom that has battled for what's due for her daughter, I have NO TOLERANCE FOR DEADBEAT PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notalawyer

How a young, attractive major talent whose only crime is promoting good moral values and promoting the use of various time keeping measures could be faced with criminal procedings … escapes me

fstblk

Well the whites claim they taught the black man everything they know.I guess next they'll be molesting their kids!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2