Sophie Monk

If I Was a Lesbian

I'd Have Sex With ...

5/26/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052612_monk_launch
Today, dreams become reality ... 'cause Sophie Monk finally revealed who her lesbian girl crush is, and then said some other stuff, but frankly we stopped listening.

The smokin hot Aussie was out in L.A. Friday ... when we asked about her racy new Angel Champagne billboard ad (below) which features some major girl-on- girl action. One thing led to another and suddenly Monk was talking about getting hot and heavy with a chick in real life.

Why are you still reading this?

0526_sohpie_monk_angel

the truth

im so over the gay/lesbian thing. if couples love each other FINE . but im so sick of it being thrown in our faces all the time. its getting boring. i know this isent the subject but when i look at that pic thats just what i see.

nastynorm

Where's the rubber penis?

Holly

I still don't know why men think it's sexy for two women to get together. I don't get all sexed up when I see two guys together!

Mike L

Why the hell would she choose Mangelina? Even me, a 100% straight male, wouldn't go near that thing. Its absolutely repulsive.

Calinative

What has this world come to? This is not necessary.

Jay W.

Like the way she's holding that champagne bottle.

IceGypsy

Was this written by a group of 12yr old boys? LoL

Jackie

I'm wondering if she just came out. I don't understand all the obsession with two women making out. If you have a crush on someone, then crush them in private..no need to tell the whole world.

cobrazombie

So what? I watch that kind of action on the Internet every other day.

cobrazombie

What's with the crappy video player, TMZ?

SURFCOWBOY

id do her

Crabby

Yawnnn you people are so juvenile. I wonder how her hovering dressed in a bikini above another female dressed in a bikini in her billboard pic constitutes "major girl on girl action" as you described it? IF she had been opening the other girls legs while the girl was naked and pouring champagne out of that bottle all over the girl's sweet spot and slurped it up over and over slowly with her tongue THAT might be considered some minor girl on girl action. The people who write this stuff are so sexually inexperienced and repressed.If a contrived pose and fake scenario like this gets you so hot then you would never be able to control your self in a real life sexual scenario.Get a grip losers!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2