Camille Grammer

I'm Kinda Like Mel

We Were Both Illegally Recorded!

5/27/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_camille_grammer
She doesn't hate the Jews ... or Russian women ... but Camille Grammer has something else in common with Mel Gibson ... one of her rants was secretly recorded by a sworn enemy and unleashed to the public.

You may have heard the rant ... in which the former "Real Housewives" star threatens to "desecrate" her boyfriend's baby mama if she leaks private material to the media.

Now, Camille has filed a lawsuit over the leaked recording ... claiming baby mama Lisa Chynoweth PROVOKED her into losing her temper during a January phone conversation -- secretly recording the whole thing.

The conversation was played during a recent deposition in a child custody case involving Chynoweth and Camille's BF, Dimitri Charalambopoulos (say that five times fast). The depo was posted to YouTube (skip to 1:56 for the good stuff).

Camille is suing Lisa for illegally recording a phone call.

Calls to Lisa Chynoweth were not returned.

Tasos

I agree with Charalambopoulos, and tend to believe that Grammer was baited by Chynoweth, the mother of his child. Considering what Grammer had to endure, including media attention regarding her pompous ex's child custody demands, Grammer having had more than enough of child custody conflict, even snapping about it, certainly is understandable and worthy of forgiveness.

Since one would reasonably expect a two-party phone conversation to be private, and Chynoweth evidently did not forewarn Grammer that she was recording their conversation, Grammer's suit for the Court to enforce her expectation of privacy after the fact, does appear to be justified.

Terry

Really this is all you've got!!??? Must be a slow weekend. Who give a sh@# about this guys custody drama.

janet

Please if it wasn't for Kelsey Grammer Camille who? She's milked that for all it's worth. She has too much plastic on the brain.

Superman

The mother should be suing Camille for the threats that she made and forcing herself in the middle of child custody matters. One would think that the dumb bitch, Camille, would sympathize with another woman going through a child custody and how wrong it is for the dad's girlfriend to get in the way making it even more difficult.

MIKE

This guy sounds like a hair playing moron.

DaveT

Cheers!

Cindy

I applaud him for refusing to answer the a-hole lawyer's questions.

greek

I spell his name five times fast....i can do more, what i gain? (im greek) :-P

Jordan

Camille will have a hard time proving her lawsuit when her boyfriend who talks to her all the time said he did not know if that was camilles voice or not.

Jordan

If you people are telling me it is illegal to tape phone calls then how come it is legal for cell phones and land lines come equiped to be able to record telephone calls?

Michelle

Why does he keep messing with his nasty hair????? He's gross.

omegabeta

Gah! The hair twirling! Stop! So Irritating!

liz

omg...the entire time he played with his hair i tried to picture him out to dinner with her and doing that.
what is up with that? doesnt that drive her crazy?

Sonyafly

I, not a Camille fan per say. I could care less either way, but if you are recording a conversation without someone's knowledge, you are up to something. It just makes the ex look bad in my opinion. Her attorney, I don't even know the guy or could care less for Camille's boyfriend but I wanted to jump into my iPad and spit on him for the guy. I wouldn't have wasted my time either. That attorney is a joke.

Skinning Rabbits

good for camille. desecrate. it is a new word I am going to use with my next threat. Awesome job Camille! Desecrate the bitch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments