Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla

Rome During Honeymoon

5/28/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0527_zuckerberg_exposure2Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan blended with the crowd during their honeymoon in Rome -- as best as a gazillionaire can blend.

It looks like they didn't attract much attention -- in fact, they seem to go unnoticed by most people in the crowded restaurant in the middle of the famed city.

Italy is fitting, because Mark said "arrivederci" to around 3 billion bucks this week after his Facebook stock took a nosedive.

bob

Me so horny. Me love you long time.

suzannejc

I have yet to see a picture where this woman looks happy!

grandmacc

Why do all these Billionaires marry Asian women ? Aren't the women in the country that made them billionaires good enough for them.
I really WONDER ! ! ! ! !

TheMarshmallowMan

Facebook is heading int MySpace Territory

Ketchikan9

I hate the false valuation of the stock. He didn't say goodbye to $3 billion because he still owns the stock. It has no value until it's sold. You can't lose what you don't have.

Mazor

She's ugly and she always looks unhappy.

Zuckerberg you're a fool.

Gretel

Okay, so he's filthy rich. Okay, so he acted on an idea that used his skills at the right place and the right time. Okay, so she knew him "when." Somehow even with all those zillions of dollars my skin crawls when I think about doing all those honeymoon things with him.

JUstin

OMG - Why are you idiots always thinking about Obama's di*k.....Can you get a life out of Politics for once...

knickfan212

That girl never looks happy.

JUstin

Jealous Much ? lmao

JP

Sorry, she looks like a dude. Sorry, Asian chicks are ugly. Egocentric guys, and guys with really low self esteem go for them because they play all easygoing at first. But honey, this one ain't gonna end pretty...

Smart Human

How 'bout you stop stalking them? You have no shame. Big whoop! There having lunch in Italy. So? That isn't news. They are on their honeymoon, give them a damn break already.

Butterfly

WHEN A COUPLE LIVE TOGETHER for so many years without the benefit of marriage, then finally, tie the knot, the excitement and anticipation of a beautiful life ahead, including children, are gone. Obviously, this is what the couple wanted. It was their choice. If she looks unhappy, it probably is because she is, actually shy, in public. That being said, I wish them, well!

KicksandGiggles

Wow for a honeymooning couple with a ka-jillion $$$, her sour somber faces look like they are enema shopping!! Lighten up girl!! Life is good!!

sokolniki

I thought money (and a ton of it) can buy you happiness.. At least being in Italy AND on a honeymoon. I was wrong. Or is it just too hot there now? (I know, I was there sweating like a pig in early June)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments