Salma Hayek

Good Genes or Good Docs?

5/27/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0525_salma_hayek_genesSalma Hayek's gorgeousness needs no translation.

Here's the 28-year-old Oscar nominated actress back in 1995 (left) -- and 17 years later, the 45-year-old goddess at an event in Cannes this week (right).

She's such an amazingly well-rounded woman.

More Good Genes or Good Docs

CloBird

Hayek is only 45; as a woman of Latina and Lebanese descent, Hayek's skin ages slower than skin with less melanin.

wow

She's wasting it all on the old guy. I guess him being a billionaire cancels everything out.

Fuck Celebrities

Great tits.

self-employed

Definately a nose job.

AAAAAAAAAAb

Are people blind? Almost every time people vote for good genes...THESE ARE ACTORS PEOPLE!!!! They spend more time in the plastic surgeons office then on screen! I bet y'all think John Travolta's hair is real too, huh?

kim is a publicity whore

her 1995 nose looks better than her 2012 one. still beautiful though.

VictoriaGirl

You really need a neither option. She's only 45, is someone supposed to look old at that age? TMZ, you also really need fire your staff and start hiring people who actually graduated from elmentary school.

Mary P

Good genes. Perhaps a nose job but that's not really dealing with aging. She has the natural lines around her face (which makes her have character to actually ACT instead of read the lines). She has slight crow's feet. Her cheeks are naturally a bit lower than before (the face droops with age) but not as much as "normal" for most women.

Who Knew

Now that's a beautiful brown eyed woman. More of Salma and no more nasty Karsnookian and that terrible family of hers.

Hannah

She is beautiful no matter what... docs or AWESOME genes! She is amazing!

backfire

Good docs did her nose and breasts

radicalred

She's had work done on her nose, her eyes, and her jawline. It looks like she had those implants in her lower jaw. Check out the recent pic compared to the old one. She had a second boob job -- she had one when she was young and another after her baby was born. I'm not saying she's overworked, but she's had a number of procedures done including botox. Her forehead says it all.

LolaBEE

Breasts, nose, and porcelein veneers on her teeth. Honestly, it is the standard in Hollywood. You know us Americans love small perfect noses and teeth!

sailor girl

One of my favorite movies is with Selma and Russell Crowe. Check it out , I believe the name of it is "Breaking Up"..very, very good. And, they both were so young.

CHRISTINE ECKENRODT

Just want to say how sorry I am for the sudden loss of ur friend, Jim P. His creative genuis will be missed by us all!
Harvey I would like to commend ur own creative genuis in regards to ur buisness, TMZ.! Yes, I, and I'm sure many others, have noticed! What an informative, entertainment wonder! Ur staff is so personable when on camera -That's part of the charm! I love the fact that I can trust the info TMZ shares with it's viewers as fact based! Thank you, Harvey, for an AWESOME!! show! I am a FAN!
U and ur staff, - keep up the good work!
THANKS MUCH!!
CHRIS E - ST. LOUIS, MO..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments