« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Justin Bieber

Training with MIKE TYSON

Before Pap Scuffle

5/28/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0528_bieber_tyson_videoIn an odd bit of foreshadowing, Justin Bieber hung out with Mike Tyson and got some boxing tips from the legendary fighter just days before his alleged run-in with a paparazzo.

Check out the Biebs working the heavy bag with Tyson. They posed for a pic with another guy, which Tyson tweeted with the caption, "Me, @john and @justinbieber before we started training JB"

As TMZ first reported, Bieber is now a suspect in a criminal battery after Bieber allegedly got into it with a photog in Calabasas. Cops were called to the scene -- Bieber and GF Selena Gomez had already split -- and the photog was transported to a nearby hospital and later released.

Witnesses say the pap incited Bieber and got tips from a lawyer at the scene about calling an ambulance and filing a police report.

Justin Bieber and Mike Tyson.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Crusader

All of this could have been prevented had JB and SG had adequate security; they would have NEVER let anyone get in their faces (especially a pap). Hope this doesn't scar The Biebs; some of the media headlines (including USA Today) make out to be the most wanted person in America!

Joey

Nickle and dime ***** is more like it

nikynewark

I would be beyond ashamed to say Bieber roughed me up. I mean did this photog miss his mommy time and diaper change? Did he zip up on his little peepee to work up some tears? Gee guy, get a different job, pressing that little button is too strenuous for a wimp like you.

NobodySpecial

I would have a lot more respect for Justin if he would just come out. Many of the entertainers I love are gay, I dont love them BECAUSE they are gay, but because they are not lying to us about who they are. I love them for their talent and respect them because they don't pretend to be something else.

skratchykat

So funny

pimpc

Dude.. My speakers in my car hit harder than that!

I'llChewMyOwnFoodThankU

Seriously? My four year old grand daughter could kick that scrawny lil mutts ass!!....lolol.

wisey

I like how bieber thinks if he hangs out with boxers and puts his hat on backwards that he will look less like a fruity 14 year old. Nope.

Cartman

It's pretty obvious this little queer is trying to toughen up his reputation STAT.

I guess his managers finally figured out that when all those millions of little girls find out that Justin is gay they will stop buying his cd's.

I said it before, the only thing I see this kid fighting over would be a bottle of lube.

janet

A different photo. It only looks worse. Won't be long before the teeny bopper money stops. When the money stops so does all the hype and promotions. What's next? Tattoos, gold teeth, drugs, guns, jail for street cred?

Gurgle

He punched the guy with his shoe... Tyson tell him to do that?

janet

Oh, and this little tough guy is sueing a cartoon.

sarita

Any fool that hangs around with a woman beater like Floyd Fariyweather and rapist like Mike Tyson deserve what he gets. Hope the pap presses charges.

lawls

Notice beibs goes for the fist bump after the high five , and awkardly tyson just slaps his fist..> ROFL

Benjamin J Stone

Justin throws punches like he looks a feminine version of marcy darcy from married with children