Lindsay Lohan

Chased Down Over $40k

Tanning Bill Judgment

5/28/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan may have to stash some of her "Liz and Dick" money in the Caymans, because a tanning salon is going after her with a vengeance for not paying a judgment for a humongous tanning bill.

It's been 9 months since a Nevada judge ordered Lindsay to pay the $40,000 bill to the salon and -- surprise, she hasn't paid a cent. Now the salon is trying to get the matter moved to California, so it can attach Lindsay's assets to satisfy the judgment.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay racked up the bill for intense bronzing between 2007-2009, courtesy of Tanning Vegas, located in Nevada.

Calls to Lindsay's camp weren't returned.

kwk0316

Boy, is there no REAL news anymore. Who cares about this.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Why does tmz computer generate these twits? They don't continue the convo and don't create controversy. Maybe, I'm missing the point . . . .

Brian Glubok

I'd still bang the brainless blonde bimbo.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

H8turd!!!!! H8turd!!!!! H8turd!!!!! H8turd!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Real, that link was UNCALLED FOR! Seeing those two play tonsil hockey is too much at dinner time! LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

TMZ is playing '3 card monty' with our posts and replies! Why?

Grandma Cracker

Ok, this is really strange. What a mess to walk into. Now Dina is a reality "star"? Just yuk. I thought this Liz crap was bad......that is even worse!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

The black 'checker' is back. YAY!

Grandma Cracker

Is Dina's new show going to cancelled after a few episodes just like her other show? Where is Cody? Is he taking care of himself at Motel 6 in Merrick while Dina becomes a movie star?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Zeph, thats not once but TWICE, we've said the same thing at the same time. Stop it now!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hey Maddy, looks like the Black Checker really has a hard-on for you tonight!

Bahaha!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OUR Angel Lisa says, "Jokem if they can't take a fvck" Sums it up, non?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I don't know what sex Real is but since I know your male Zephy, tell me, honestly, would you 'do' Blohan?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Z, I KNEW what the pic would be and made sure, I had NO CRACKtail in my mouth to spout all over the computer.

FVCKING BRILLIANT!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Back to Maddy's question: Would I do Lohan?

DUIna - I'd vomit all over her face if I had to hear one more time about her being a Rockette/Single Mom/Reality TV star.

Ali - I might as well go out into the backyard and bang a young sapling. She looks like fvcking Olive Oyl, for Christ's sake!

Michael - No, I don't want to get the $hit beat out of me after having sex.

Ok, after careful thought, I'd do Cody.