Lindsay Lohan

Chased Down Over $40k

Tanning Bill Judgment

5/28/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan may have to stash some of her "Liz and Dick" money in the Caymans, because a tanning salon is going after her with a vengeance for not paying a judgment for a humongous tanning bill.

It's been 9 months since a Nevada judge ordered Lindsay to pay the $40,000 bill to the salon and -- surprise, she hasn't paid a cent. Now the salon is trying to get the matter moved to California, so it can attach Lindsay's assets to satisfy the judgment.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay racked up the bill for intense bronzing between 2007-2009, courtesy of Tanning Vegas, located in Nevada.

Calls to Lindsay's camp weren't returned.

Vorlon

help this young woman's tumultuous career faces a new obstacle with a lawsuit filed against it for plagiarism, gross stupidity, and theft of oxygen required by higher life forms.
<. Lorit Simon, represented by Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.‘s Las Vegas office, filed a complaint this month Hellp failed to provide any sort of intelligent discourse resorting to cutting and pasting internet articles she clearly didn't comprehend.
. The complaint alleges that Hellp entered into various agreements with known racist Sheet Wearer doing business as Douchebag, Baglady Bully and Rimcat, beginning in November 2011.

magmax

RC wants to marry Lorit Simon so they can be known as Simon & Carbuncle

janet

Lohan not a word. Simply because it's true. Blame game time. She owes money. Hey, take a number.

Lifetimes low budget cheezy made for cable movie, Lohan will have professional wigs, make-up , contact lenses and whatever it takes to look like Elizabeth Taylor. What Lohan will never have is talent.

Kabala

I'd think you could buy a tanning SALON for $40,000...lol

Grandma Cracker

HELL(p) has brought up the face eating story a couple of times now. HELL(p) seems to be strangely attracted to this story. Jeffrey Dahmer much HELL(p)? Do these kind of things usually fascinate you HELL(p)?

ketjo

Max

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the sounds of silence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Whatever money Linds cheats Lifetime out of is already gone. 70% for Vegas Tan via wage attachment leaves little. Between Dawn Holland's one-million-dollar payoff, all the loot wasted on this stupid "Liz Taylor campaign" and tomorrow's box of cocaine, Linds explodes awake several hundred thousand dollars further in debt. Daily. Must be "up to" several million right now.

In case you've not been paying attention, nowhere in television history has any station felt the need to pay for advertising for a throwaway TV movie that no one will watch, much less buy the sponsor's products. If anything, most will participate in a boycott of their rubbish. The campaign is paid for by Vikram. I can't wait until Vikram finds a more agreeable clam. Even with his trillions, he can't buy Linds a comeback.... he needs to buy an audience as well. I'll volunteer to watch. For one million.

Proctor $ Gamble, Monistat.... are you listening?

magmax

PSA
In case anyone doesn't remember the tune to
Be A Hater

Grandma Cracker

FU, out of shame Lindsay's accountants no longer communicate with her via conventional methods. They will only communicate her daily debt on Twitter under "new followers". Far as I can tell, she seems to be running 5 to 9K in the red daily. Check with RC, he'll know for sure.

ketjo

In a salute to Hilary Duff

Enablers

Enabers"

Dont spit on me and shame yourself
Because you wish you were someone else
You look so clean but you spread your dirt
As if think that words dont hurt
You build up walls no one can climb
The things you do should be a crime
You're queen of superficiality
Keep your lies out of my reality
And when you're nice it's just a pose
You're one of those

[Chorus]
Enablers
Traitors to the human race
Enablers
What a drag
What a waste
I'd like to see them disappear
They dont belong anywhere
Enablers

Spinning a web thats hard to see
Of envy, greed and jealousy
Feeling angry but you don't know why
Why dont you look me in the eye?
You want my friends
You want my clothes
You're one of those

Enablers

ketjo

Wow, TMZ doing some creative deleting again.....???? Who this time...? We dropped back about 5 this time....

Vinsetta

Is she in for 40 large for that spray on crap or bed and hex treatments? I only know about the "hex" from my sister, for the record.

Luv

I still don't understand why she doesn't pay her bills. She had the money back then (and might now too). If the IRS has declared she owes back taxes she does have money from her income last year.

Isn't she still paying off her court fines?

Her upbringing sucked and she isn't living in reality. I really see absolutely no hope for her anymore (and it's 100% her own fault).

ketjo

I am very thinned shin have to avoid the sun a lot....so I tried on of those spay tanning things one time at Myrtle Beach,....time I got dressed and came out of there....I looked just like a Creamcicle in reverve...white on top and orange all over....funniest thing you ever saw....I must have showed and scrubbed 10 that night just to get light enough to go out again I was so embarressed...Never do that againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Marvin

Orange you being a little jealous. Orange is the color of the one percent.