Lindsay Lohan

Chased Down Over $40k

Tanning Bill Judgment

5/28/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan may have to stash some of her "Liz and Dick" money in the Caymans, because a tanning salon is going after her with a vengeance for not paying a judgment for a humongous tanning bill.

It's been 9 months since a Nevada judge ordered Lindsay to pay the $40,000 bill to the salon and -- surprise, she hasn't paid a cent. Now the salon is trying to get the matter moved to California, so it can attach Lindsay's assets to satisfy the judgment.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay racked up the bill for intense bronzing between 2007-2009, courtesy of Tanning Vegas, located in Nevada.

Calls to Lindsay's camp weren't returned.

ketjo

Let me retype that one never talk to a 9 year old about a dead snake in the drive way and type at the same time...one...I am thinned skinned.... and I looked like on of those orange Cream-sicles in reverse....LOL and I showered and scrubbed myself 10 times that night....LOL talk about messing up...

ketjo

Off to enjoy the sunset while setting on my back deck... watching the sun go down behind the mountains to the west....so lovely this time of year....
Have fun check in later...

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Dress like a princess, fight like a whore, smoke like a chimney, steal from the poor.

Marvin

BTW my awesome orange avatar isn't Lee Low but it kinda looks like her.

LouLe

Don't you know she's so mad she wasn't able to party in Cannes??!! She was hoping for a free tan before she left to find her co-star. She is still a sad mess. I'm not sure how she'll do in this new movie. I just wish she would be humble and grateful and move forward. I'm afraid she will soon die.

andyscandy

if she was in the plus is the day real trouble will happen..
she is made to be broke..
cash only gets her in trouble..
it humbles the whole family to struggle..
and they still sound like jackasses

TheMarshmallowMan

I'm so shocked, NOT LINDSAY LOHAN, NO WAYY

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I continue to appreciate the truly unlimited amount of entertainment provided to us daily here - and many other websites - due to the Lohan-brand grief tornado. This is absolutely priceless ..... for us. We pay nothing to not just watch, but to participate. Let's see you do that with cable TV. This must be killing DUIna. All that money slipping through her fingers. TMZ is raking loot hand over fist - I'll bet it's a scream to watch DUIna scramble for the few rubles them toss toward her when they feel like it.

This is a triumph for the Little People.

Dawn

Serves them right the knobs. Who let's people tan on credit? You either pay up front with a debit or credit card. And why would you let it get as high as $40,000? Something isn't right here.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm off to the VFW. Toodles

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

A better question would be:

What kind of selfish, entitled twaht would think nothing of blowing $40,000 on tanning?

Oh right... Lohan would. The snatchiest twaht of all!

Deadpool

Aside from the tanning salon and of course the haters who frickin cares?

Deadpool

@ skeptic/mikerotch-since you are a cyber bully, and I don't have the time to talk about esoteric subjects anymore I will have to refer you to my influence, and inspiration. His name is randy Wilson and runs a website called letthetruthbeknown.com and blogs on info wars.com. He was my origional inspiration so I suggest you pick on him when you get the itch to cyber bully believers, you might even have some fun with him. He's more out there than I could have ever dreamed to be,lol.

Nikki

All I have to say is: "Best 2012 Summer weekend ever" !

ilovegossip

What is this...Lindsay Lohan fan reunion day? Looks like this story brought them all out!