« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arianny Celeste's BF

She Kicked Me

In the Nose!!!

5/29/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0529_arianny_lopez_wikipedia
Smoking hot UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste kicked her boyfriend straight in the nose this weekend in Vegas, inciting a blowout argument that eventually led to her arrest -- this according to the police report for the incident.

According to the report, 26-year-old Arianny and her 34-year-old boyfriend Praveen Chandra were arguing inside a limousine early Saturday morning when Arianny kicked him in the face.

Arianny later told cops the fight was over text messages Chandra had sent to other women -- but the report isn't specific.

According to the report, the argument escalated inside the couple's Wynn hotel room. A hotel employee heard crashing sounds and responded to the room around 4:30 AM, when Arianny came running out.

Police were called -- and Arianny told officers Chandra had choked her and grabbed her arm inside the room. Cops observed marks on Arianny's body.

Chandra told cops Arianny had kicked him in the face -- and after the argument moved inside the hotel ... she threw two vases at him.

As we reported, Arianny was subsequently arrested for domestic violence. Chandra was also arrested.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

johnass

Praveen is a dirty piece of ****

renae

Not exactly sure how the sequence of events occured but you can't batter someone because you're mad over some texts...period. If youre in a relationship where you feel you must check their phone, you need to leave that relationship. That's stupid.

I'm sure she's a nice girl though things got out of control. What was his arrest for, domestic battery too?

Kevs

eww why would this Hot Girl be with an Indian?

EMP BITE ME

this is what you get for hanging around an indian dousche

ZeekOsbourne

Yeah man, I once had this psycho broad GF and we just finished dancing at a club, she was all liquored up and I went to check my phone while I was driving to see if I got any messages from my kids and she ripped it from me and crack the MuthF@#$ in half cause she thought I had "whores" that were texting me. Anyways, got the my house and told her to leave and she complained she was too drunk to drive, I said sleep in the car idiot. She did! What a dumbarse, that was the end of her. Biotches man Biotches!

itsnoise

Man did anybody see her jail mugshot. She looks busted without makeup and a bikini.

Tammy

Ladies, if you suspect your man is a s***bag cheater, confirm it anyway you can, be it looking through his stuff, hiring a P.I. or calling up the show Cheaters. However, once confirmed, keep you dignity and LEAVE HIS S***MY BUTT!!!

spokenword

Why bother arguing with a girl?--they hate to be ignored.

Steinberg

I just saw a pic of this Chandra Praveen. What an ugly lookin Hindu. He looks like he smells of herbs and spices as well.

John Chambers

Indian's are known for being chauvinistic to women so anything is possible. But much like most hot girls their taste is men speaks for itself. I don't really trust chicks with tats anyway. Sounds like they both deserve this misery together.

static

She is badass.

notta

Suck it up dude. What a *****. She can whip my ass any day. He's really going to cause irreparable damage to their relationship because something got a little out of hand? Wanna talk about kicking yourself later.

Christopher

Time to move on Arianny... I'm available ;)

Soapy Johnson

It's true, Arianny is a perfect example -- boobs sell stuff ... http://placeitonluckydan.com/2012/05/boobs-sell-stuff/

Susan