« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arianny Celeste's BF

She Kicked Me

In the Nose!!!

5/29/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0529_arianny_lopez_wikipedia
Smoking hot UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste kicked her boyfriend straight in the nose this weekend in Vegas, inciting a blowout argument that eventually led to her arrest -- this according to the police report for the incident.

According to the report, 26-year-old Arianny and her 34-year-old boyfriend Praveen Chandra were arguing inside a limousine early Saturday morning when Arianny kicked him in the face.

Arianny later told cops the fight was over text messages Chandra had sent to other women -- but the report isn't specific.

According to the report, the argument escalated inside the couple's Wynn hotel room. A hotel employee heard crashing sounds and responded to the room around 4:30 AM, when Arianny came running out.

Police were called -- and Arianny told officers Chandra had choked her and grabbed her arm inside the room. Cops observed marks on Arianny's body.

Chandra told cops Arianny had kicked him in the face -- and after the argument moved inside the hotel ... she threw two vases at him.

As we reported, Arianny was subsequently arrested for domestic violence. Chandra was also arrested.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jay W.

Hell... If all that's true, things definitely got out of hand.

Scientific

this chick is so hot she can do whatever she wants to me....don't care

My Big Salami

Ladies this is why you should never look at your mans phone. If you do you are opening up pandoras box!

Dita Wildflower

Stop looking at your significant others phones, E-mails and personal things. IT's so ugly and totally abusive to do someone. I'm a female and I've been with my spouse for 2 years, and I would be so embarrassed if I ever went through her personal things. Why the F would I want to look at her private conversations, I'm way to hot to do something so ugly. and so are YOU!

eicarr

Praveen(what's with that name).... it's time to step aside for someone who can handle her.

lcmb

I'm kind of sick of Dana White calling her "baby" and TMZ drooling all over themselves when the story is about domestic violence.

Double standards, much?

Smart Human

Good! It's about time these "hot" bi tches get arrested for abusing men. So tired of "hotties" thinking they can do whatever they please.

PatTheCat215

send this dumb b*tch to jail, make an example out of her. Just because you're pretty doesn't mean you can w/e you want. (unless you go atm)

dumcelebs

I knew there gotta be something behind this.. Well here it issss... Her BF is a looser Indian... ahahaha.. She proly smelt curry in his breath, under arms and his boxers.. ewww.. Indian guys are just everywhere these days sleazing around with what ever they can find.

Don't feed the Trolls

It's like when you see that cute lil dog and go to pet it and it rips your thumb off.

EMB

The fights were held at MGM, why didn't they have a hotel room there?

Skar

I knew a Italian guy with the name Praveen Chandra. lol.

Mumra the Ever Living

Where's her enormous fake stripper breasts. How about a slightly newer picture.
BTW, if she actually did kick her boyfriend just over some text messages, she belongs in jail.

I am Spartacus

Apparently people are having trouble reading that he was also arrested and she had marks on her. If that's the case then we don't know if perhaps she was just defending herself.

She's not going to jail for this nor should she if they both were abusive. Dump the Indian loser Arianny, you can do much better.

LolaBEE

Well when you find out your man is cheating, a quick kick to the face can definately be a natural reaction!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments