Halle Berry

Rips CURLS on the Beach

5/29/2012 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0529_halle_berry_olivir_PCN
Halle Berry went au naturel at the beach this weekend -- not in a topless way -- but in a badass 70s hairstyle kinda way.

Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez took a romantic stroll ... and flashed her massive emerald engagement rock in Malibu.

Halle's been very vocal about her desire to move to Olivier's native France ... partially to escape the paparazzi in Los Angeles -- but she looked pretty chill this weekend, sporting her curly 'do.

Angela Davis would be proud.

Orlando

What is the fascination with seeing a photograph of a celebrity doing nothing? With everything that goes on in Hollywood you (and most publications) choose to post photographs of people walking, buying a cup coffee, shopping in CVS or walking out of a restaurant and then ask them an insignificant question, as if you are creating a moment. Stop It…. This is just silly

GatoNegro

Hey Halle, look up where Princess Di was killed at before stating you want to move to France to avoid the paps!!! Dumb bitch!

Justice_4_Kelly

That is a cheap ass wig.

Jordan

I don' t see halle berry too angry about having a photog taking her picture.

D-INCARNATION

Whitney's alive

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I see this bitch is still crazy to think a judge will ever allow her to take that kid a way from her Father.

Boogie

Halle is old news so is this Olivier dude......they split in another 8 to 9 months

bagladey

She's awful.

ShrinkWrap

I think Halle is one of the most beautiful women, ever, but that women couldn't find a healthy relationship with a map, GPS and a flashlight. Still, I would be one happy woman if I woke up tomorrow morning looking like her!

H. Dixon

Am I the only person that can't stand Halle Berry (& never could)?! There is 'something' that always make me think she is saying [to herself] at all times: "I'm so-oo 'precious, & sweet & pretty'... and everyone is looking at me, wherever I go, & I know they are falling out, over me... the poor, uncouth, uglier-than-me she-boors, with your equally-ugly he-boors! Eat your hearts out, you peasants!".... That's what I envision that the 'recording' in her head is repeating, every place she goes! I hope she does go to Paris and when she returns, that the Paparazzi forgets all about her & doesn't take ONE photo of her, with the snobbish *pencher d'amant garçon* she's hanging onto [just to show everyone that she has [yet] another "conquest"!! Argh-hh, she makes me ill! :-d

john johnson

angela davis is sayin what we're ALL sayin:"WHAT A CURLY HEADED NUT JOB!"

truth hurts

Halle's curls are gorgeous but it's hardly an afro. I've seen some beautiful afros, for example Esperanza Spalding. Now that's doing Angela Davis proud.

Robert

who cares, she is so over, and that ugly nose man. they all know she is a basket case, and needs to stay on her medicine. that ugly man is so bored with her.

girl unimpressed

wow, he's looking aged.

Krystle

Halle Berry is a grown mature senitive woman who has a life, she believes in more qualities and ambitions she has can go anywhere with her and does not have the time to fool around; life is too precous to waste on nothing. I love her because not just her beauty but her God given since of humor!!!