Dina Lohan

Tapped for VH1 Show

About 'Famous' Ex-Wives

5/30/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528_dina_lohan_housewifeDina Lohan will share a state with the ex-wives of Prince, Will Smith, R. Kelly and Eddie Murphy on a new reality show. To quote "Sesame Street," "One of these things is not like the other."

The VH1 show is called "Hollywood Exes."  We found out Dina is shooting several episodes, but is not a full-blown member of the cast.  Sources connected with the show tell us ... producers brought Dina in because she's friends with members of the cast and she can "spice things up."

But here's the problem. In the spice department, Dina's cupboard is bare, because Lindsay Lohan will NOT be appearing on the show.

On the bright side, Dina can give lots of child-rearing tips.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

Just what our society needs, to give fame to an untalented douche****.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Why oh why can't this gypsy grifting family just go the fck away?

The entire clan is completely worthless.

weird

she is not even famous neither is Michael Lohan her ex and i guess she will be spicing things up by calling every gossip blog angency to take down a story about her daughter

AADiva

Reality TV is going over board. This is stupid.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

DUIna is desperately trying to ink a deal with Marvel/DC Publishing to whore out her new pile of self-serving fiction. Marvel has promised to deliver a “whole new demographic” for DUIna’s literary skills, and further assured her that there would be “pictures. Lots of pictures”. While the terms are not being disclosed, “sources close to DUIna” have hinted that Marvel’s investment could reach upwards of $250.00 and DUIna isn’t shy about confirming her latest windfall. “I bet I maek moar than u so dunt maek meen coments abote me or linds”Tweeted DUIna. Here’s to hoping the “book” will be an easier read than the Tweet. DUIna plans to celebrate by booking the Honeymoon Suite for her and Linds at the most expensive motel in S. Newark, NJ. “just a litel mother dotter bondine if u no wot I meen”, she bragged. Marvel has churned out such timeless classics as The Green Hornet, The Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, and Archie.

Luv

I'm not a Dina fan, but I don't understand the extreme hate against her. How can I hate her, I don't even know her. I don't want her to die nor do I want to walk on her face with muddy boots. Perhaps the energy of hate can be turned into something constructive. The comments on this thread are flooring me. I never want to have that kind of hate in my life.

robert chowaniec

Who would put this piece of crap on tv,you suck VH1

Tasos

WOW! There actually is an annoying D-lister, who is less worthy of our attention than Nicole Scherzinger! Stop it, TMZ. At this rate, they will never go away.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Does ANYONE in this family actually DO anything? You know, like make some kind of contribution to society? Perhaps EARNING a living?

Sorry, making an occasional appearance on a lame, failing TV show and selling stories to tabloids doesn't constitute EARNING a living.

TheMarshmallowMan

Yuck, she's vile

Mary

mmmm, a show about famous ex-wives, since when is she a famous ex-wife, and to whom? Loser Lohan Dina. She is famous for nothing.

ShrinkWrap

Psssttt, Dina: your ex is famous for being a junkie. That really isn't anything to be proud of. You may want to make things right with your daughters, (especially the one you ruined) instead. Just a thought.

Jay W.

All the best to you Dina. You sexy Milf !

Jordan

Does anybody agree that having a colonoscopy is more exciting than watching this show.

3Storms

I am sick of these so-called "reality" shows; they're nothing but junk TV