Dina Lohan

Tapped for VH1 Show

About 'Famous' Ex-Wives

5/30/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528_dina_lohan_housewifeDina Lohan will share a state with the ex-wives of Prince, Will Smith, R. Kelly and Eddie Murphy on a new reality show. To quote "Sesame Street," "One of these things is not like the other."

The VH1 show is called "Hollywood Exes."  We found out Dina is shooting several episodes, but is not a full-blown member of the cast.  Sources connected with the show tell us ... producers brought Dina in because she's friends with members of the cast and she can "spice things up."

But here's the problem. In the spice department, Dina's cupboard is bare, because Lindsay Lohan will NOT be appearing on the show.

On the bright side, Dina can give lots of child-rearing tips.

magmax

The origin of this story's photo, before TMZ Photoshopped a camera into it, is Dina showing members of her acting class how far she can get Verne Troyer into her vagina before he sneezes.

Vorlon

One wonders why Hopeless would be checking out applications for "Teen Mom". shades of Rosemary's Baby.

Grandma Cracker

Hey Nikki!

265

Grandma Cracker

*Virtual Slap* for Agent Orange......knock it off.......

E

I hate Dina Lohan, but I hate her ex husband more, because he is a rageaholic dimwit who is even more desperate for attention than the rest of his family (and that's saying something)

help this young woman

BURP!

E

Please, cancel about a hundred "reality" shows and put in just ONE real program (one that admits it is scripted, and is well written, I mean)

help this young woman

They should make a reality show out of the TMZ commenters on Lindsay's threads! LOL

ilovegossip

I see help's been at the bottle again!

Danielle

Help is taking a small break...discount liquor store run!

help this young woman

That burp was after eating pork chops and bacon from someone's little piggy.

I wonder if tmz is going to live broadcast Amanda I am innocent Bynes court hearing. She says she does NOT drink. I guess after sitting at Greystone all night her friends have to carry her out because her legs are asleep.

help this young woman

BRW
I see you are back. I saw your Milo tweet. He is now denying he even said anything about Lindsay. Someone is hammering him on twitter. They tweeted him his 4 warrants out of new york. He needs to get off twitter before he strokes.

Grandma Cracker

LOLing at Milo's twitter and the fools that tweet him! What a bunch of freaks!

help this young woman

See what I mean BRW! You are not missing much. Really gone now!

Marvin

I was only kidding about Dee Low being ugly granny, I'd hit it. It's a bad picture and everyone takes them once in a while. For fifty she's pretty damn hot, I'll be fifty in two weeks and I don't look twenty four anymore either, but I can still lay the pipe.