Dina Lohan

Tapped for VH1 Show

About 'Famous' Ex-Wives

5/30/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528_dina_lohan_housewifeDina Lohan will share a state with the ex-wives of Prince, Will Smith, R. Kelly and Eddie Murphy on a new reality show. To quote "Sesame Street," "One of these things is not like the other."

The VH1 show is called "Hollywood Exes."  We found out Dina is shooting several episodes, but is not a full-blown member of the cast.  Sources connected with the show tell us ... producers brought Dina in because she's friends with members of the cast and she can "spice things up."

But here's the problem. In the spice department, Dina's cupboard is bare, because Lindsay Lohan will NOT be appearing on the show.

On the bright side, Dina can give lots of child-rearing tips.

Nikki

If you didn't get the memo, we have a NO tolerance for two faced people around here. No fly zone for YOU!

Nikki

Blood Red Witch

5 Clear Vote
Got to agree with you on both who it might be and he needs to leave twitter alone. As for the Lindsay stuff, I haven't had time to keep up. Andy mentioned something about that to me but I didnt look it up, so cant really comment on what was happening with that
------------------------------------------------------------------
BULLSH!T TO YOUR COMMENT. YOU ARE HERE DAY AND NIGHT. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING?

Vorlon

help this young woman
No Stepford this is the real deal.
And THAT is utterly terrifying. (And hilarious that you can't see yourself for the idiot the rest of the world does.)

Vorlon

help this young woman
BURP!
Yup. This is the intellect we're dealing with. You even make Mr Stupid look intelligent (and he barely rates above cabbage.)

Nikki

Throw Andy a bone all you want to get back in. We will never forget what YOU did.....NEVER !!!

Nikki

Dont mind HELL(P) she found out that my ass will be on white sand and blue ocean in Maya Riveria in three weeks. Her Mommy just pulled out her Turtle shaped sandbox and she's having a pissy fit right now

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Pull the plug on Rouge Fvcktard, and HELL(p) cranks up the volume. Electronics are out to get us.

UPYOURS

You cannot have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. We all know IT has no brains, that's why it tried to attack over pork, intelligence, and anything else it could throw at the fan. Guess what? None of ITS SH!t stuck to the fan. DEFINITELY an unarmed person.

Jay W.

magmax

What's with the "All the best to you" schtick? Where's the raw lust, lechery and debauchery I grew to respect you for? Oh the humanity.
12 hours ago

MAX, I have once again, began to attend my H.L.A. (Hooker Lover Anonymous) meetings. They have encouraged me to treat street walkers with a little more compassion. lol Though debauchery is ever calling, I have been advised to take up painting.

help this young woman

Nikki
You are not a girl! Wow are you the guy that was dating Dina after the divorce. The guy that Milo went after. The guy that went to NYDaily to respond!

magmax

Help is either bipolar or it's someone else's shift.

Danielle

Fireworks tonight!!!

twilightmom

Hey Firefly........hope you see this. I lost track of whatever Mel thread everyone was barely posting on, so I want to know when your next show is. Has it been filmed yet?

ilovegossip

Vorlon

help this young woman
No Stepford this is the real deal.

8 hours ago

I think what is more sad, is that this is what she's like in real life. I can't imagine someone living with that kind of rudeness and unkindness in life. Can you imagine if she procreated, how she would treat her children? Calling them 'stupid' and 'crazy' and god forbid any of them should ever have a problem with alcohol.

I can't imagine how sad her life must really be that she feels the need to treat others the way she does.

I do see why she relates to Dina and Lindsay though. Those types stick together like glue!

Firefly

The problem with the media as a whole is they have gotten lazy. People who produce shows for TV know it cost buccos amount of money to produce a show. But bring in Reality TV and it doesn't cost a quarter of what a brilliantly written script would cost. Bottom line is they are in it for the money and not our entertainment. More and more little by little the art of acting is going the way to the dinosaur. Taken over by filming non actors drunken fights, cheating, more drunken fights, falling down drunk, backstabbing, wasted on drugs, more drunken fights. Wow, such fair to chose from, the dumbing down of America. I won't even watch TV anymore, I've got better things to do than waste it on that crap. Like dropping in here every once in a while, Oh and going fishing.